Reviews for She LOVES ME?
ali2993435 chapter 1 . 8/18
Really good!
LHJoker1996 chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
If your going to do a fanfic where they are teens leading on from this and they get together in that one then great keep this one as it is, but if not please change the ending of this one so then Arnold chooses Helga.

p.s. loved the butterfly / dragonfly metaphor.
LHJoker1996 chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
Loved this, it was just so sweet.
vampireintherain chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Love Arnold's voice in the head. so Arnold :p
Sophia chapter 6 . 6/11/2015
The characters are starting to well not be them self I mean arnold beating up a 5th grader hold on lets get real that was the stupidest thing ever.
Minnie chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Write more please
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
Disappointed with the ending i mean come on seriously need a better ending than this
mimzy995 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
great story so far cant wait to read more!
serendipityrain711 chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Even though it was a sad was bittersweet too. Yes they may not be together but arnold said she had a there is hope in the future for them. This story was simple but very in character for arnold and helga..i really enjoyed it! :)
serendipityrain711 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
That was great. The best scene in the series in when they met in the rain and arnold offering his umbrella saying i like your bow...sigh is there anything more romantic? I bet helga is even more in love with him now that 6 years later he did it again!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
I think he should have presented her the dragonfly and chose her
Guest chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Love the bug comparison!
D Kenz chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
I liked it and you didn't spell it wrong.
D Kenz chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Love it. Mind helping me with my story. Please i'm 9. I won't hurt unless you agravate me. But help please. Keep it real- D Kenz. P. S search Hey Arnold:After the Shows.
Rebecca chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
You should write a new season!