Reviews for She LOVES ME?
Sophia chapter 6 . 6/11
The characters are starting to well not be them self I mean arnold beating up a 5th grader hold on lets get real that was the stupidest thing ever.
Minnie chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Write more please
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
Disappointed with the ending i mean come on seriously need a better ending than this
mimzy995 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
great story so far cant wait to read more!
serendipityrain711 chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Even though it was a sad ending...it was bittersweet too. Yes they may not be together but arnold said she had a chance...so there is hope in the future for them. This story was simple but very in character for arnold and helga..i really enjoyed it! :)
serendipityrain711 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
That was great. The best scene in the series in when they met in the rain and arnold offering his umbrella saying i like your bow...sigh is there anything more romantic? I bet helga is even more in love with him now that 6 years later he did it again!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
I think he should have presented her the dragonfly and chose her
Guest chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Love the bug comparison!
D Kenz chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
I liked it and you didn't spell it wrong.
D Kenz chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Love it. Mind helping me with my story. Please i'm 9. I won't hurt unless you agravate me. But help please. Keep it real- D Kenz. P. S search Hey Arnold:After the Shows.
Rebecca chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
You should write a new season!
amythestblade chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Lol, I actually heard Arnold's conscience as Helga's voice. XD
Arnold-idiot chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
I think you should make a secuel and in this one she is inlove with someone else and when arnold finally sees wath a carch she is, is too late because she is all ready in love wirh a guy that is not a superficial idiot and loves her back. PLEEEEEAS !
AmorFatiAhMi chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
The idea was wonderful and your grammar was easy to read so no complaints. This was beautiful because of its simplistity. I was in near tears at the end. Good job!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
Last Time You told us its getting worse and i think its getting better and better!