Reviews for Let the Lightning Flash
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 1/14
Is it weird that I love stories like this where it forces Cloud and Seph to not only get along but just sit and chat? Of course it could just be my inner fangirl for the two, well three counting Zack. :3
laughingst chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Cute. I have a question, though. I have been reading your FFVII / kingdom heart fanfictions, and there seems to be a chronological AU timeline I have missed out on. Posting the order to the fics would help me a TON But if this is too much work, could you please inform me: in which fiction does Zack get his leg injury?

Thanks so much!
Dragi chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
so cute
Birdee chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
**sighs** I love it. Beyond words.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Squee! Oh, I just loved Seph and his dark humor. I love it when he and Cloud and Zack are all bantering and stuff. XD

Anyway, you did an awesome job with this, considering the subject matter's rather...unique. Sephiroth struck by lightning, eenteresting. And I love the touch of Zack just knowing stuff. That's so like him, too.

See you!
Shadow of Phantasia chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Ha, yeah, we'll see alright. I like it, great job! *shares cookies with ya*
1wngdngl chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
These guys seem to get into trouble a lot, don't they? I like how, whether it's FF7 Seph or KH Seph, he still doesn't like doctors ;)

I was wondering, would you let me beta your stories? I've read all of them so far, and thought I'd offer. If you already have one, that's fine, but I notice occasionly mistakes that slip through, like using "laying" instead of "lying".