Reviews for Strawberries
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/4
Okay, this was above and beyond awesome. Please please please tell me you'd think about doing a sequel to it. I'd love that so much. I would love to see if they would have more fun with the strawberries
JN Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
OH MY GOD! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa this story really turn me on... Gezz u should make the seq of this story... I need something now, coz of this story...
MerielTLA chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Omg this totally needs a sequel from harry's pov! I loved it!
sakura240 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Kura: ...woah...

Berry: *dead faint with a nosebleed*

Kura: totally loved it! Kyaaa! I wonder how harry thought about the whole i wish there was more! Thiswas awesome! I love strawberries and i loved how draco started to get feelings for harry with this idea! It just so damn cute! XD
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
A very interesting read.

Please continue!
Satanlickmydick chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I very much enjoyed this story, it stayed true to J.K. Rowling's character's and plot. It had just the right amount of sexieness in it without being too crude or too boring. It was written beautifully.

My Best wishes,

jameverimus chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
hehehehehehe, i LOVE IT! especially the end, and how Draco just left Harry there, probably confused. very nice mix of emotions:)
Beizanten chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Really hot and great and in character! Poor draco get it bad
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I don't like strawberries either...
weird-like-luna chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Teehee! That was a fun read _ So hot and sweet and tasty ;) haha. No-one will understand my smirk when i open the fridge to find strawberries there haha.
Fluffy With a Vengeance chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
this was absolutely freaking hilarious. i loved it. i really really did. i did feel a little bad for draco while he was forced to watch harry from a distance. and i really liked your ending.:)

NiFio chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
*gasp* AMAZING! 3
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I always do enjoy Obsessed!Draco. And the end scene was hot. I loved how everything revolved around strawberries. :D
TheLucky666 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
You know... This is probably my favourite HP/DM fic ever... Actually, my favourite fic on entire . I usually always have some remarks on fics, but this is an exception. I was pleasantly surprised, and I can't tell you how glad I am about it.
forgottenx chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was wonderful! However, I'm never going to be able to eat strawberries with a clean mind again. Ever. But I think I'm okay with that. (:

You're writing was fantastic, I loved it. Good job!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »