Reviews for Sustenance
MaximumFANGirlz chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Keep writing stuff at 2 in the morning.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Way cool!
rjjoupa chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Cute :]

And I know exactly how you feel-I cannot wait for the 7th book and 5th movie! I've begun writing a lot as well, waiting xD
x Veela x chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Excellent. I love the way it's not " And Ron and Hermione instantly told each other they loved the other and kissed and made up promising to never argue again and lived happily ever after".

Yours had a dose of realism that was so accurate and that hesitation really brought the characters into focus.

I love it.. in case you couldn't tell... xx
Bookworm739 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Pretty good!
Hi-ImShel chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Awwh! This was so good! You're very talented at writing!
Reenuka chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
If this is just fluff, then you have some gift. I really liked it and your descriptions of everything was great
browngreeneyes chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
It was a nice piece of work I must but I will not believe that Ron and Hermione are together until I have read it for myself in deathly hallows.

Also with regards to Deathly Hollows I look forward to seeing JK Rowling bumping of one of those to because I have a gut feeling and a hunch that one of those two characters are going to die.

If I have to choose between those to die than my vote would go to Ron because I feel that he is the less important one of the trio or if Hermione gets bumped of than I would like to see Ron and Luna get together.

The reason that I say this is that I have heard that Luna is going to play some part in the series and I also think this is what her part is going to be.

You can critize me or flame me for the review but I want you to know that I personally feel that either Ron or Hermione will be saying goodbye to the series.

stnssydny
hermione278 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I LOVE YOU!

this was sad, and sweet, and adorable, and I loved it! but not as much as I love you my darling!