Reviews for Romeo Must Die!
cold blooded dragon chapter 1 . 7/28
im probably the only one who does it but when i see the chapter i read it in a narroter voice like "romeo MUST DIEE!" only one?no?yes?ok ill leave now..
chocolatelover2girl chapter 9 . 2/14/2015
This story is really great! I absolutely love it!
Why you aren't continuing it is a mystery to me.. because it's sooooooo goooood!
Please, I BEG YOU, update it!
Bottomless Pit of EMOTIONS chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
This is a great story! I hope you update soon! :)
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
This awesome! :D
Heartnett chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
lol - amazing story can't wait 4 more! Plz update soon! Kyaa~ *fangirl squeal* *gasps for breath* I need more or else I will die! *tries to make act convincing*
Shadow Dice chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
There were a few mistakes with the Japanese in this chapter:

"Hai, mushi mushi?" It's supposed to be 'moshi moshi' and there is no need for the 'hai'.

"Otosan" is actually 'otou-san'. You forgot the 'u' and since 'san' is a suffix there should be a dash (-) there.

"Obasan" again you forgot the dash and 'obaa' has two a's.

"Ichigo-neechan" there should be a dash between 'nee' and 'chan'.

"neechan" remember the dash.
bored411 chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
i just found this, but i think it's hilarious! XD i hope you update this soon. i really want to see what else ichigo has to go through.
StalkorCreep chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
"For Ichigo, that felt as if someone had punched him right in the stomach. That sort painfully hallow feeling that knocks the wind right out you but still leaves you standing but injures you right down the core."

HA! Ichigo... hallow..oranga... Do I sense a Bleach reference? XD
awesomenessXtoXitsXextreme chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
WOW, I absolutely love your story, it's amazing and I must say you have great vocabulary; it was easy to visualize what was happening because of it. :D

I really hope you update soon. I CAN'T wait for the next chapter! ; p

~good luck!
xXKaminari-TsubasaXx chapter 9 . 9/29/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story :D One of the best OHSHC stories I've ever read :)
PurpleSkye chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
This is very amusing though I wonder what kind of club Tamaki wishes to form if they're in an ALL BOYS school. I don't think a Host Club would be appropriate unless you'd make them all gay, which is in itself and in essence. . . .weird and rather disturbing. I cannot fathom my depression if such handsome bishies would be subjected to loving other boys (with an exemption to the 'brotherly love' between the twins because I somehow don't really mind that). . . . The story isn't too fast-paced but somewhat bordering on moving on too sluggishly. :) But I like that Ichigo gets to meet the characters a little at a time. I kinda like her relation with the twins. LOL. Though I really do wonder, is she a ninja? I can't imagine how she did that thing without getting noticed unless she was a ninja. LOL.

Anyways, you have a very rich vocabulary that leaves me in awe. :) I love your descriptiveness. It makes it easy to visualize the story in my head. . . . I do hope you update soon! I'm kinda waiting for the romance part of this story of yours. :D I'm a sucker for romance, so sue me. LOL. Well, update soon, please and thank you! :D

-PurpleSkye
KizunaCho chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
LOL! SO FUNNY!

I LOVE YOUR STORY!
temptationable chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
I think it is impossible to describe your stories but the words "amazing" and "incredible" come very close the the unknown word I am looking for. You are my favorite fanfiction writter, and thats an amazing accomplishment considering I have no life and read a ton of fanfiction. Your writting style is excellent, you use a variety of words (good vocabulary), its not riddled with spelling mistakes, and I find your style more mature and practised then some others offer, you take time to write to a standard and it shows. As long as you continue to write you will always have fans. (PS. have a good summer)
Self-san chapter 8 . 7/29/2008
Wow. I really like this so far! The characterizations are good and I love how Ichigo is turning out! I wonder; is the host club still a host club or something else? Are there any possible pairings that you lean to? Hum. All in all this is very interesting and I can't wait to read more! Please update when you get the chance!
TheWinchesterAngel chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
hahaha this is awesome please update soon
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »