Reviews for The Legend of Hades
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Lovely written, short but sweet.
I commend thee on a wonderful piece.
maskedpainter chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
this story has potiention to really gorw into something with maybe a few more chatpers to it, its a great foundation for a slightly longer tale. i would love to see you expand on it and allow it to grow more. the tale of hades and persphone is one of my favorite myths and i like this telling with sarah and jareth its an intresting twist. i thought it was a bit short a little too short for my likings but i can't beg you to change it at all its good. i do hope you allow it to grow a bit more and encompase more of the myth about how persphone is forced to return to the realm of the dead for so many months out of the year for each promigrant seed she had eaten.
CanaceErinn chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That was great! The story of Hades and Persephone is my favorite Greek myth, and I love how you changed it to Jareth and Sarah. Very very good.
oh-you-pretty-things chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Heh, I really liked this. It's creepy and clever.
CelestialPheonix Maiden chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
COOL!
lanthe chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Oh this is to fantastic! I hope that you decide to continue it even though its a one shot. Pwease? I love ancient greek myths and I love this story.
Xaviere Jade chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Great Imagery!
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Cute, if but a little short. Nice concept, you can really let this blossom out further without changing the feel for the piece.