Reviews for PHOENIX
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 11 . 7/23
Rin being his mother is a new spin actually this whole story is a good spin on okd ideas. I love the originality you have shown!
7019289 chapter 24 . 7/18
Please, please, please update SOON!
Otsutsuki Hagoromo chapter 10 . 6/15
This story is one of the most pathetic attempts of writing a fanfic. There are so many spelling mistakes , even the names of some character are not right. The plot is the only positive thing in this story. But his situation alone is illogical. He goes back in time 4 times and is still soooo weak, nor does he have the experience that comes with living even 5 years longer. If you have such a being as a multiple thousands of years old Bijuu training you even a month in the use of its power, you would have the skills to utterly destroy every jonin with it. Chakra is the combination of the powers of mind and body, even if he cant take the powers of his body back in time, he still has the mind. He has no excuse for being naive still. I didn't know if i should laugh or cry about the romance part of your story though. Normally a harem in a fanfic is not a strange concept, but this is just sad. Sry if you feel insulted, but i was at the end of my wits as i finished reading the second chapter.
mike202 chapter 3 . 5/28
We know it didn't happen yet if you read you would understand he went back in time a couple of times
Look what Jesus did chapter 2 . 5/27
The Uchiha massacre hadn't even happened by this point
salasdaniel74 chapter 24 . 5/23
It would be funny if he flashed step and ended up like portal smashed into the wall.
By far the worst deal to make.. Well I'm in my way.
Addlcove chapter 12 . 3/21
while the premise and plot of the story are entertaining and fun to read, you have many mistakes throughout that should be fixed, I would recommend you get a beta-reader to go through the story for you, many of the mistakes are obvious and it's a shame to see them repeated constantly (Kunai, not kunia - ANBU, not ABNU etc.)
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 2/9
Nevermind. this... I have no words.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 2/9
3 times hes failed? that dosnt make much sense does it?the dudes in his 20s he knows better then to run of half cooked, so he would train with at least 100 clones everyday, and its not like he loses knowledge when he goes back, how strong is Sasuke here to be strong enough for that?
Bobsredrum chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
c
Full moon wolf chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
Was it just me or did anybody else imagine Naruto just hanging upside down monkey style as he listed off the facts of the jonins with a straight face?
Madgormley chapter 24 . 6/19/2015
again another great story and i really enjoyed the humor as well.
Sniperbeattie chapter 24 . 5/3/2015
I loved this story so much
OoOXylionOoO chapter 2 . 3/25/2015