Reviews for PHOENIX
Sam Ward chapter 24 . 4/2
I like this story and the little comedy at the end there lol already been through 7 labors his hand probably can't take much more of the squeezing XD
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 24 . 3/4
You wrapped this one up nicely :) very interesting plot line with a twist of crazy crack-fiction...A strange combo that worked quite well!
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 6 . 11/8/2016
lol the spelling errors for names is funny. Hiashe lol
MyAnimeFreedom chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I don't know... This actually sounds kinda interesting... Let's see how this works...
she-who-waits-in-darkness chapter 11 . 7/23/2016
Rin being his mother is a new spin actually this whole story is a good spin on okd ideas. I love the originality you have shown!
7019289 chapter 24 . 7/18/2016
Please, please, please update SOON!
Otsutsuki Hagoromo chapter 10 . 6/15/2016
This story is one of the most pathetic attempts of writing a fanfic. There are so many spelling mistakes , even the names of some character are not right. The plot is the only positive thing in this story. But his situation alone is illogical. He goes back in time 4 times and is still soooo weak, nor does he have the experience that comes with living even 5 years longer. If you have such a being as a multiple thousands of years old Bijuu training you even a month in the use of its power, you would have the skills to utterly destroy every jonin with it. Chakra is the combination of the powers of mind and body, even if he cant take the powers of his body back in time, he still has the mind. He has no excuse for being naive still. I didn't know if i should laugh or cry about the romance part of your story though. Normally a harem in a fanfic is not a strange concept, but this is just sad. Sry if you feel insulted, but i was at the end of my wits as i finished reading the second chapter.
mike202 chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
We know it didn't happen yet if you read you would understand he went back in time a couple of times
Look what Jesus did chapter 2 . 5/27/2016
The Uchiha massacre hadn't even happened by this point
salasdaniel74 chapter 24 . 5/23/2016
It would be funny if he flashed step and ended up like portal smashed into the wall.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
By far the worst deal to make.. Well I'm in my way.
Addlcove chapter 12 . 3/21/2016
while the premise and plot of the story are entertaining and fun to read, you have many mistakes throughout that should be fixed, I would recommend you get a beta-reader to go through the story for you, many of the mistakes are obvious and it's a shame to see them repeated constantly (Kunai, not kunia - ANBU, not ABNU etc.)
Squarekiddo chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Nevermind. this... I have no words.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
3 times hes failed? that dosnt make much sense does it?the dudes in his 20s he knows better then to run of half cooked, so he would train with at least 100 clones everyday, and its not like he loses knowledge when he goes back, how strong is Sasuke here to be strong enough for that?
Bobsredrum chapter 17 . 12/9/2015