Reviews for Fixed
WolfKomoki chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Haha. That's cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I love this story it was funny and havind the doctor joke about Stitch stealing her left shoe was inspiered
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
That's it?
Deathmetal180 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Nice story!
saresare chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Omigod! I love it! XD
Rupzydaisy chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This was nice, I haven't read a good story from the TARDIS' POV, good different! :D I also liked how you've written Stitch and Lilo, and especially the 'Hakuna Matata' line :D
zoe alice chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Adorable! Coincidentally, in the Eleventh Doctor novel The Glamour Chase, the Doctor quotes Stitch and calls him his friend. :)
Cylon One chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
That was an awesome crossover of Lilo & Stitch and Doctor Who.

It was really awesome hearing things from the point of view of the Tardis.
MarkKB chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I came across this a while back, but for whatever reason I didn't review it then. Time to rectify that mistake!

I loved the idea of a meetup between Doctor Who and Lilo & Stitch. And while the narration's a little stiff in places, overall I can say that the story and prose is nicely done. Writing a story from the TARDIS' point of view was a very nice touch, although it did feel slightly - if you excuse the pun - mechanical. Not a problem, just a feeling I picked up, and it may just be me.

Otherwise, a good idea written into some good writing.
Doctor What chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I agree with the Doctor. I can easily see Stitch and Lilo interacting with the Tenth Doctor.

Sweet how Lilo likes the Doctor. Some humans despise non-humans.

I hope that we see more crossovers of those two... especially featuring enemies like Daleks, Cybermen and Sontarans.
The Doctor chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
As a Doctor Who fan who also believes that Lilo and Stitch is the possibly the best Disney movie ever, I've got to comment.

I Absolutely LOVE the idea. Your story was ever so cute and creative. I can actually see Tennant and Stitch interacting.

Truth be told, I'd like a full story from this idea.

Good Job.

Brilliant, I should say.
Pliffy chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
that was Brilliant! how come there is only one Lilo and Stitch crossover? there needs to be more!
pachysam chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Nice crossover. I like those two shows.

I liked how Stitch fixed the TARDIS, how Lilo liked the Doctor, how the Doctor showed sentimence about Elvis, and how the Doctor knew taking Stitch away from his ohana would be very mean.

Here are beings they can meet from Doctor Who:

1. Davros, the Creator and Emperor of the Daleks. He can fire electricity from his artificial eye and his cybernetic hand, and can hover like his Daleks. The Doctor or the Grand Councilwoman can mention how Davros is a brilliant scientist who is skilled at robotics, cybernetics, military-tactics, genetic engineering, cloning, biology, physics, artificial intelligence, chemistry, and metallurgy.

2. The Daleks. They can be made up of a Supreme Dalek who acts as Davros's loyal second-in-command (it can either be gold-and-black or gold with black globes), a Special Weapons Dalek (a heavily-armoured Dalek with an energy-cannon), three Dalek-Scientists, four or six black-domed Dalek-Guards, an Assault-Dalek with a blow-torch, and some Dalek-Drones )the foot-soldiers). Don't forget that they're not robots, but emotionless mutants in war-machines.

3. The Cybermen of Cybus Industries. They can include a Cyber-Leader and a Cyber-Lieutenant... and maybe even the Cyber-Controller, their supreme ruler.

4. The Sontarans, warlike clones from a high-gravity planet called Sontar. The ones seen in it can either be a fleet (led by a general or a colonel and a commander) or a squad (led by a major, a captain and a lieutenant). They use laser-rifles, laser-pistols, machetes, and batons. If a senior officer like a general or colonel is involved, he can use a swagger stick.

5. The Silurians, humanoid reptiels that ruled Earth with the dinosaurs. I can easily imagine Lilo and Stitch helping to make peace between Silurians and humans. Many (including a benevolent leader and a chief scientist) can agree, while a renegade group (including a xenophobic subordinate and a trecherous scientist) can want to exterminate all humans.

6. The Ice-Warriors, warriors from Mars. There can be two factions... one trying to conquer Earth and one trying to stop them.

7. The Nestene-Consciousness, an evil alien-intelligence that controls plastic.

8. The Autons, the living shop-dummies that act as the Nestene's foot-soldiers. They are bullet-proof, and have guns hidden in their hands.

9. The Judoon, rhino-like space-police with bullet-proof armour and blasters.

10. The Slitheen, criminals from Raxacoricofallapatorius. The Judoon can even be hunting them for having done a serious crime.

11. The Great Intelligence, an evil alien-intelligence.

12. The Yeti. Some can be the Great Intelligence's robotic warriors, and some can be real. The real ones even help to fight their copies, grateful for being saved by Lilo and Stich.
Katta chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I went looking for Doctor Who/Lilo and Stitch crossovers, and there it was! Lovely fic - I really liked getting the TARDIS's view of Stitch.
TARDISgirl42 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
OMG I loved it! MORE MORE MORE. Doctor Who forever ppl, keep writing so i can read!