Reviews for Embracing Trust
neeniya chapter 3 . 9/20
This was a great little discovery fic! I loved it.
Can I just tell you that I've been laughing over Danny's proposal for a good 10 minutes straight? Like I just imagined him proposing, Sam saying yes, Danny being way too shocked and just going invisible right on the spot, not even putting the ring on Sam's finger. (I'm sure that's not how it went, but that's what came to mind at first)
Skai The NightFury chapter 3 . 6/13
Really? Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone?! Lol! xD
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 1/19
Poor Danny.. At least Maddie was there to comfort him
Yellow Pearl Mi chapter 3 . 1/6
Wait, how is that the end?!
Bibbledoo chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
That is one smart red blob!
Oblitus Angeli chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
DANG IT YOU! I'll never know what happens... (tho from my guess, what happened has something to do with the 'ghost rabies')
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
XD Dude! Whatever happened at the end to make him all drunken, I love it. lol! You write a completely magnificent drunk Danny! I'm going to end up laughing every time I hear the word 'goat' now. lol
moonshroom420 chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
oh wow
moonshroom420 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
moonshroom420 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
well, Danny's hands might be a give away
Neeko96 chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Quit the end their. Well done.-
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Oh shit! Moremoremoremoreplz !
potter4me chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Wow...THIS FIC WAS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY AMAZING! I stopped reading danny phantom fics for a while since I thought I had read all the good ones, BUT YOU JUST PROVED ME WRONG! That was brilliantly well written, exciting and fun! Please finish it! This is not an ending...this is only the beginning. Well I love u a ton. Write on dude!
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
VGF:WHAT! 0_0 NOOOO! You cant end it there you have to tell what happens to him come on! PLZ PLZ PLZ tell me you made a second one or something plz! Dx Well not much else i cant do so i will end this with my goodbyes,Ta.

Dr.Horrible-Billy-Buddy chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Omega I'm luvin this! Update soon! "I think da world s'spinning..."

Lolol great job ;)