Reviews for Goddess of War
Oh plz continue
demonic hellfire chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Great GoW cross
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I should've known you had done it first. I feel nearly guilty... Saving grace is that you didn't continue it. This is the second time I've come up with an idea I'd thought at least partly original, only to discover after the fact that I am a lame pretender.

My humble apologies for not having credited this, despite not having read it until now. Hell, its so similar, maybe I did read it when I was younger and just forgot until Her War crept into my mind, seeded with knowledge of where true awesome lies.

As always Kaoru, your work is awesome.

Shadowruni chapter 1 . 10/27/2009

I think that says enough. You've got a unique talent to describe inner turmoil and pain. This could be epic.
elrail chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
good idea

please continue on this story
riley chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Cool idea. I wish u had writen more.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Hell of a start! Where will this go?
keichan2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007

I don't know the game, so I don't know if the price will be something Ranma will not like, but I'd like to read more.

Please update soon.
richexs chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Avery good start to waht looks to be a very interestiong story. Glad to see you active in writing again after such a long absence. Looking forward to reading more from you.
Krimzonrayne chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
The kinda story that makes you shiver and doubt your sanity as you grin in anticipation of the next chapter.

Very well done... Although I personally like Herb, this fic will still be going straight to my alert list.
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Well that's an interesting idea...

Kind of early to judge, but it's defiantly got me intrigued.
Fuyukazehime chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Yes, kill them... kill them all. *Cackles maniacally* Interesting start. I hope you don't make the entire fic feature a ruthless bloodlusting Ranma-chan. Sure genocide is fun every once in a while but after a short time it gets boring!
DrTempo chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Interesting premise, and as for the first reviewer, Ranma was SERIOUSLY wronged here. How'd YOU feel if YOU were in that position?
Cyde chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
"She would become Kratos’ Goddess of war, and she would singlehandedly commit genocide against the Must Dynasty."

Yes, but you must continue!
Tuisto chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
A dark brutal story of a vengeful Ranma... always a good read.

I'll look forward to how you proceed.