Reviews for Suffering in Silence
Master Li chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
yay sick Sam!... is that bad wanting him sick? :P Anyway can't wait for the next chapter!
mollieclarke chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
hurry dean hurry lol

excellent chapter

plz update soon
roxy071288 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
YAY! You continued *does the happy dance*
Nessie chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Another great cahpter. I like it very much. Cant wait for more. Please update soon!
shelby02 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Thanks for continuing. This was a great chapter. Sam seems to be really sick. I wonder if a trip to the hospital is in their future?
Spuffyshipper chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Good soon.
tona234angel chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
awesome job
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Awesome chapter! Poor Sam, knowing that Dean was getting restless, he tried to make out that he was feeling better, only for things to get worse.

Can't wait for your next chapter to see what is really wrong with Sam! (SO GLAD THAT YOU DECIDED TO MAKE YOUR STORY LONGER. THANKS!)
Onari chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
That's my girl! Don't give them a break! Dean should be feeling like crap for making Sam move so soon :D

Love!
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Wow, awesome, more sick Sam! And protective Dean, love it! Poor boy after taking more than a week to recover from the sickness he gives in to Dean getting back on the road again, only to feel awful again! Now it's a fever he's got, just what has he picked up this time? Great story, can't wait to find out!

Loved the picture you painted of Dean going stir crazy in the motel room, chucking m&m's, throwing paper, destroying things, ha ha! There's a limit to how much down time he can put up with! At least he hasn't suggested a hunt yet, and now Sam's sick again (and you write sick Sam so well) that's off limits for the moment!

Great chapter, loved it!
Plutobaby494 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Ooh, this is good! Is is just Food Posioning or is it something worse? Please update soon! I can't wait!
Phx chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
Yay! More sickSam and worriedDean! Totally love that combination! But, whoa, what is wrong with Sam now?

Poor kid :p

I hope Dean gets back to the room soon, this doesn't sound good at all!
Poaetpainter chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
ok... so not a virus.

God I need more of this!
Deanaholic1 chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
NO! keep going!

u can't stop there! i love these kind of stories!

worried Dean and Hurt/sick Sam!

KEEP GOING lol
supernaturalrox chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
I loved it! I hope you'll add more chapters. Make Sam more sick with Dean taking care of him.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »