Reviews for Suffering in Silence
Aeris chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Well, this was a good hurt/comfort story, if you can ignore the fact that they were way out of character. I haven't seen much of the series, but I don't think the whole "Sam crying and Dean wiping away his tears" scenario is very plausible. Dean seems most out of character, because although you did mention his dislike for "girly" stuff, he's really acting like a girl through pretty much the whole fic, and for that matter, so is Sam. They're men! Let them be strong, brave men sometimes. If you can't do that, at least don't make them so completely pathetic (and I mean both of them).

Anyways, I think it was pretty good for what it was, but not my favorite of your fics. I did actually read most of your fics, and I liked them. You might want to add a little variation to them, though. I don't mean Sam getting food poisoning in one and hit by a car in another, I mean a difference in how they react to things and feel.

My favorite ones are where they're kids, cause then it's okay for Sam to act like a kid. In most of your grown-up fics, Sam acts like a kid anyways, but at least it seems more in character when he's actually a child. I think my favorite is "Run", it wasn't identical to your other ones and it was really well done. Thank you for writing it. I think you have great potential as a writer, and you're way better than most people out there. I would just like to see you branch out a little, try writing Healthy!Sam once in a while. I really don't mean to discourage you with all this constructive criticism, I just know you have the potential to be great. Thanks!
Aeris chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Another shower! You know, I don't know anyone who goes to bed after taking 3 showers, just to take yet another one, especially if they're sick and having trouble standing up for extended periods of time. Good job writing, though.
Aeris chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
Hey,

Do you realize you had him take three showers in like 3 hours? Other than that, I like this story so far. I really like all your stories, you write really good hurt!Sam. Keep up the good work!
cristinaarmoahotmail.com chapter 7 . 1/16/2010
koko realmente es muy buena en esto, admito que me encanta vera sammy en el dolor pero siempre y cuando dean este ahí para darle consuelo y cuidar amorosamente de su baby bro. Abrazos Casammy
carolinesayer chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
just read your story but is amazing! and i know we're weird but i love hurt sam :D too adorable and you're a really good fan fic writer - especially with the short but not short chapters lol i think you have a really good style thankyou xx
shivs chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
bravo, very well done
writergirl94 chapter 7 . 8/26/2008
dean is such an awesome big brother

nice story
onemediumdrip chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
you know what? i was just wondering yesterday what this story was and who wrote it. i thought of how sam was sick in some story and he had to lean over or whatever for it to feel better and i remembered i liked the story but i just couldn't remember what it was called! and now i know. this time, i'm gonna be smart and favorite it so i don't have to wonder anymore! i can take this off the "list of stories i really liked but have no idea where to find". only like a thousand more to go!
Scriptive chapter 7 . 7/4/2008
"and was just so grateful to have his brother on the road to recovery that he evened stayed in the room as Sam sang an out of tune song."

Aw :D

Great Job!
wooljumper1992 chapter 7 . 5/10/2008
Wow, this was great! limp!Sammy makes me sad but ... I love reading it. Weird eh? Anyway, this is a fantastic fic. Good job, and thanks for sharing!
kuhekabir chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
I am spamming you today, because I am reading your stories. :) I like them, thanks for sharing :)
winchester-sweetheart chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
Truly spectacular job.

I'm a sucker for hurt/sick Sam, so this was perfect.

Love love love love loved it.

Great writing style as well, I loved how you kept Sam alone in his pain for the most part, hiding it from Dean. Very realistic.

It's awesome that a fellow Aussie can do so well with the American slang. I suck at it.

Erin X
JenBurch chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
Okay, normally I review more than I have been but I just couldn't... had to get to the end of the story! Too eager to find out what was wrong with Sam!

I never knew that could happen with food poisoning! I've learned a few things since reading your fics :)

Great story, nice brotherly moments and hurt!Sam is always fun...

...oh, and Dean definitely got the better end of the deal in his story! He got off lightly compared to Sam :) Still, gotta love hurt!Sam - or hurt!Dean for that matter. Not fussed, love it all :)
Chikara-san chapter 7 . 1/17/2008
Oh, great story. It was really well written and believable. I'm glad Sammy is feeling better too. Dean is such a good brother. _
astalder27 chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
Aww, I loved it! Dean is so cute when he's worried about Sam! I love when they have chick-flick moments LOL. Great job!
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »