Reviews for Suffering in Silence
astalder27 chapter 7 . 1/7/2008
Aww, I loved it! Dean is so cute when he's worried about Sam! I love when they have chick-flick moments LOL. Great job!
Thorny Hedge chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
I am only just now discovering this fic... loved it!
Ultimate Raisin chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
Terrific story! You write limp Sam, protective Dean very well. Keep 'em coming.
supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 9/12/2007
loved the story! Glad to see that Sam's not only gonna be ok but is back to being his typical little brother self! Dean's gonna have his hands full!
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
great chapter!
supergirl3684 chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
YAY! Big Brother Dean is gonna make an appearance!
supergirl3684 chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
I know the story's done and I'm reading something that finished and all I have to do is keep reading but before I do I just have to say, "HURRY UP DEAN!"
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
something tells me big brother dean isn't gonna be happy to learn little brother sammy was sick and didn't say anything!
Rajana chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
limp Sam, hurt Sam... I take anything. :-))

Another great read. You really know how to torture the boys for me to enjoy. And you make the illnesses really exciting, I had no idea what was wrong with Sam and had to continue reading to find out right away.

Loved it.
Seastar chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
The whole story flowed very naturally and the brothers fell out of character very rarely, it was an excellent read.
deja'vu88 chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
Great story!

In answer to your question: Do we want more limp Sam?

HELL YES WE DO!

eagerly awaiting your next story...
Linda Sn-Girl chapter 7 . 7/21/2007
hey.. i just wanted to say that i love your story..and i hope to see more limp may i say read more limp Samp.. THANKS..YOU ARE AWESOME! )
prolixmay chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
*adds the story/author to fav. list, yes I'm a sucker for bro/ bonding and this clearly presented it, in a dying sort of way. But whatever brings out the best of the brothers. The last part was my favorite as Sammy recalled back to his memories about his hair being brushed and how it calmed him when Dean did it to him. Dean is obviously a caring brother, may not show it, hell almost never shows it, only the casual "bitch"(which is probably him saying I love you). REALLY NICE JOB, CANT WAIT TO READ MORE BRO. BONDING STORIES...
lekelly chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
Really loved your story , great attention to is always reluctant to tell Dean if he is ill, imagine how much worse it would be if it was an embarrassing condition.

Lorraine
IheartSam7 chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
aw that was so ridiculously great! good job. man i can only dream to write as great as that :)
217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »