Reviews for The Key To A Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Poor Stitch, lol!
Into-The-Dark-rutu14 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
That was really good. But my theory is that sora can live without roxas he did so for all of castle oblivion and they would still each have their (kinda) own heart. Roxas with ven's and sora with his own, even thought they don't know who ven really is. (well sora does but that's hurried very deep in his heart.) so yeah that's my theory. I'm going to go and read the rest of your stories now! Payce! :)
PetrraPan chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
Seriously? I laughed my ASS off at Chapter 4's warning. I have no idea why I found that so amusing. Now I want lemonade... X3

Amazing lemon as usual. Gah, you're so inspiring. *bows* Riku is so sweet. and Kairi, well...I don't usually see her as an 'emanating darkness' kind of person, but it really fit for the story, and you wrote it perfectly. (DUHH) :]

Great job Crimson! FAVE!
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
I love this story! I read this story in adultfanfiction and I fell in love with it. This story is awesome!
hitsujion chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
Oh my god. Riku/Sora fluff, bitchy Kairi, and random nakey-tiem? This is everything I could ever ask for, written down in one lovely little fanfic.
funny suff chapter 5 . 6/24/2010
AWWWWWWW, so cute, very nice. love it.

thank you for writing!
mazotori chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
mazotori chapter 4 . 3/21/2010

D'aw sora said it firs *love*
mazotori chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
yay! they are going to radiant garden!

wow kiari was kinda being a bitch in this chapter...

mazotori chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
again, AW they are so cute together... i loved that last paragraph~

Riku... i like the tattoo thing, very fitting for his character. you wrote that part very well too. those things can be really hard to share.
mazotori chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
omg. that is so damn cute. i loved the whole thing. omg. adorable. i love it. XD
Navarious chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Awesome! Another Job well done. 9.5-10! I'm being a complainer that the ending didn't go as I thought, but the rest was spot on! Keep going with your amazing style that you and your twin share.
Chronicles of Christopher chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
Yay! Finished another story :D i love non-AU, KH stories, after the battle :D that's pretty specific isn't it? :D haha. i love this one. i was kinda waiting for some closure on the whole Kairi thing, but i guess her being a bitch is all there is, eh? :D

man... that was one tasty lemon :D once again, thank you for another wonderful story... i have like... what, 3 more to go? haha.
becca670 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
What a sweet story! i loved it.

I didnt really like how, well, evil Kairi was, but this story was so well written and cut ethat i didnt really notice XD

That was a gorgeous story, thank you!
Pahoyhoy chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
I feel so special to have a friend like you!