Reviews for Naruto
Kurotsuki002 chapter 18 . 4/16
Well, all i can say is: this story was so goddamn awesome! It is the first story i read with Naruto on a coma, but now i wish to read more of them! Also, the sasunaru was so adorable! I loved how everybody knew.

Ino understands.. :

Hopefully Naruto will write his dream. Or maybe.. HE GAVE THE IDEA TO KISHI! OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Well, ill go read your other stories now!
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 4/5
Wow, idk what to say! At first I didn't want to read it, bc I didn't know what's about. But... I thought, why not :D AND I FUCKING LOVE IT! :OO It's so awesome, I'm spechless! It's one of the best on this site! I truly love it! I can't imagine how perfect your mind is! :D Thank you for your hard work! It's a perfect fanfic! :*
inked-writer chapter 18 . 3/31
Omg fangirl-worthy, but the Narutoverse!Sasuke really killed my heart, he's too lost on the road of revenge... ;;
Artemis Lily Luna chapter 17 . 3/25
You kind person just made one of the most awesomest fan fic's in the world I LOVED IT it was beautiful I honestly can't explain in more words without going in a full out rant on on doing what your doing
Volunteer chapter 17 . 2/28
I volunteer as tribute! I'll write essay for you!
MissJudged16 chapter 18 . 1/17
Preeetty sure I've reviewed this already. Love it. Love it. It is seriously one of my all time favorite Naruto stories.
lagseeing1123 chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
First thing to say. You are so amazing. Never can I have an imagination like yours.

This doesn't really look like a review but I just want to say I'm enjoying this fic because I am a third year physiotherapy student. So I can really relate to it. Especially the positions implied when Yamato instructed Sasuke to help Naruto with his leg strengthening. Yeah it really is awkward. You need to practically hold and touch your lab partners in places not usually touched when you study physiotherapy. Especially with this girl I have a slight crush on and this guy I finally accepted to have a crush on. And the positions are very akward especially when you have to be on top of a lying patient. What's even more awkward is a practical exam where I had to expose my patient's (classmate) right butt and apply TENS on it. I failed the exam because I was too nervous on pulling her shorts and panty to expose a bit of her right butt that the bell rang signaling time's up. She's a girl and I'm a guy and I'm so modest with girls I don't like to think about them doing anything sexual or thinking about them sexually. So you'd understand. Ok enough with my rambling.

You're like my favorite author now. I can't believe I read almost all Nicholas Sparks book when I should have been just reading yours. Trust me you are better than him. And I like the disclaimers. You are so funny.

So I just learned that some words are spelled differently in Canada like manoeuver, foetal and oesophagus. For us it's maneuver, fetal and esophagus. I mean if I write it that way I will get a wrong answer in my quizzes.

So that's for the review if you could call it one. I haven't finished reading yet. Are there any chances of a NaruKiba? They are my favorite pairing.

(Lucky are the phyiotherapists in your country that they can work alone. In my country you can only work in clinics and hospitals and the patient must have a doctor's prescription that they need PT before they can go to one. That's why many of us wants to work there or in USA. Even my Korean classmate wants it.)
ItsNotOver777 chapter 18 . 12/4/2013
This is my first ever review on any story and I have to say, you deserve it! The originality is strong in this one, no lie. (: You include details, but not too much. You don't make short chapters, but they aren't too long either. What I am saying is that you did well on not trying to overwhelm the reader but it wasn't at all underwhelming. Thank you for this awesome story and I hope you continue doing what you do best, making great stories. (:
rachelhhxx chapter 18 . 12/4/2013
I loved this so much! I couldn't stop reading this, it's literally so good. Bravo
thebeautifulbicky chapter 18 . 12/4/2013
This is really sad... like, Inception kind of sad. WHAT IF IT'S ALL A DREAM? If I were Naruto I would rather stay in the ninja world. But in any case, great provocative story, great writing, I love this fic heaps! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2013
Too much sugar.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
Itachi-san, you really was scary. Really really scary.
CapturedByNoodles chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
Up all night reading just to finish it before bed and boy-
This was so amazing
This this this was incredible.
Thank you for creating such a master piece.
Chocolatekat chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
wait, what? One minute we are headed for the Sound Village, they are attacked, Naruto is falling and suddenly Sasuke is back with us -free without the ritual being done, and it have been two years?
rqgenevieve chapter 18 . 11/11/2013