Reviews for Naruto
darklightening chapter 18 . 3/7
Awesome story. I love the cute ending! I love the spin on Naruto universe! Very creative. I really enjoyed reading your story, thanks for sharing!
Vampire-luver0.0 chapter 1 . 1/18
Love this! !
Aile UchihaxUzumaki chapter 18 . 1/6
I love this story so much!
MindYourMind chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Your story concept is awesome, and your humor, dialogue, and characterization is a ton of fun! My only quibble is the Sakura-bashing, though it seems to me you were mostly just writing out your own frustration with personal life. Anyhoo, thanks for writing this fic! I really enjoyed it.:)
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Lol
ANIGURL chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
I FUCKING LOVE YOU! BEST SASUNARU FIC I'VE READ SO FAR!
keltieful chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
This was very cool. I love the idea and rather surprisingly, I haven't read a fic based on the same idea before.

When Sasuke came out I really wanted him to say he was gay, but for Kiba and Kiba alone. Try to kiss Kiba and pretty much prank/freak everyone out. That might be a bit mean to Naruto though...

I think I liked pretty much everything about this story. Your writing is wonderful, the characterization is excellently thought out the plot flowed naturally.

I loved the way you wrote Sasuke. I just loved him, both in the real world and Narutoverse. The whole scene between him and Naruto when he falls back into the coma was possibly my favourite moment in this whole story. The best friends but kind of more was very cute and I was a bit sad to lose that Sasuke. Real life Sasuke was pretty much the most perfect best friend but kind more anyone could ever ask for.
Naruto was Naruto and I love him. It takes a lot for me not to like Naruto. He was cute and funny and the poor boy went through a lot. That determination of his is something special. I must say, I love how he got out of a coma able to speak Japanese. I very much enjoyed reading a smart Naruto. Too many people write Naruto as some mentally retarded weirdo that no one likes. Or a girly boy. I hate that.

Thank you for writing such amazing stories. I hope your heart is feeling better. Time heals all wounds or something and it sure has been a while...
:D
Kenny Deheart chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
Normally I don't go for the dream vs reality fictions, in fact I usually hate them, but the way you wrote this story kept me very interested and happily engrossed by the time I figured out the theme.

This story is Favorited!

Going on to read your other works!:)
NaruShika-Forever chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
So fucking amazing.
Orangeawesome chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
This story was cool. I liked the way you showed the dreamworld and the real world. My favorite part of the entire story was when Naruto was willing himself to walk again without support. Your description of his struggle was so vivid that I felt the frustration, pain and focus Naruto felt in that moment. :)
WolfieLiz chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
thank u very very much for such interesting fic!
SASUNARU FTW chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
I LOOOOVE IT! Another AWESOME story! I LOVE YOU AND YOUR WORK SO MUCH! You are amazing writer. _
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
WHAT..?!
Guest chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
Holy hell, I'm shocked. Now I know this is an AU and all but well... Sasuke showed emotions...regulary...and he laughed... A LOT. The end of emo-Sasuke is upon us, I can feel it.
Anyway it was an amazing fic! I kinda like your non-emo Sasuke and the way you combined the two universes.
And poor Naruto's stomach, I hope Naruto will be forgiven : )
And good luck with all your essays, I would offer you my help but then I remember I have enough essays of my own so no. sorry.
Seriously chapter 1 . 6/19/2014