Reviews for Naruto
Guest chapter 18 . 12/25/2015
This was beautiful, i cried, i laughed, oh my god i felt so many things
Tammiechan chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
OH MY GODDDDDDD! I LOVE THIS! I WAS SO CONFUSED BUT IT WAS GOOD CONFUSION! THEN I WAS LIKE DAMNNNNN WHICH ONE IS REAL
redzaffara chapter 16 . 12/5/2015
I think, your sasuke is demisexual.
NJAGJM chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
Lol, SaiIno is canon
NJAGJM chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
Gaara is my favorite thing
jj chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
nicely done lovly
jj chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
im the older sibling and have been accused of being a mother hen
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
Naw!~ These two are so cute, little upset we didn't see any more Gaara though.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 16 . 10/29/2015
The authors note made me giggle like an asylum patient, nice going. Hint, sit in the corner, nest to a wall or the back with your back as towards the wall as you're allowed, put your brightness way down and turn the screen towards you, ergo away from the rest of the class. If that's not an option, again, put your brightness down and turn it away from the person neared to you or most likely to care.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 10 . 10/29/2015
I love Gaara and Naru's interaction, the fact that Gaara yet again had no friends literally had me crying. Naru's life got so much better when he woke up but our poor little sand racoon's back to square one. Poor thing.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
It's really an awesome story.
moodysavage chapter 18 . 10/4/2015
Wow wonderful wonderful wonderful.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Ok... in what world is Naruto truly living in? The made up one where he's a ninja on a mission to save his love interest Sasuke. Or the modern Konoha where he's a high school student, dating the annoying pink haired banshee Sakura and is in a coma due to getting ran over by a truck? It's interesting but very confusing. Keep up the good work. :) it is very OC but I like it that way. I'm confused yes, but I understand it so far. Does Naruto wake up?
This-Girl-Is-Riddikulus chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
I am Ino tbh
LF Tansy chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
Hey!

Really good! I liked it so much altough I think there was a bit of ooC but it was completely understandable.

So,