Reviews for Naruto
LF Tansy chapter 18 . 8/4
Hey!

Really good! I liked it so much altough I think there was a bit of ooC but it was completely understandable.

So,

See you
SinisterScythe chapter 18 . 7/11
Ahh, this story was epic, and I didnt realized that you was sarge, same author of my favorite triology of all time until chapter 17 that explain why the writing style was familar and addicting, ah, sarge strikes back~! Good job as alway
Astride Flames chapter 16 . 7/10
"Crackiets pairing ever" ? OMG. Now that couple is canon LOL
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 18 . 7/8
Ino is my spirit animal. And I want Gaara to be my new best friend ASAP.
bzzsarah chapter 18 . 6/30
you're a genius this is awesome. i love it beyond words. thankyou
Blueberry Person chapter 18 . 6/18
I have no word for how much I love your writing. I mean you had me enchanted by the roommates trilogy (you have no idea how many nights I hVe just spent reading them all in a row). But this one. Oh this got me right where there is s soft mushy place. I can't have enough is the only way to properly put it!
Cracky pairing turned canon... O.o
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 18 . 4/20
Omg I just finished reading your story and I have to say it, it's amazing! I absolutely adore the concept of the two worlds and the reality vs dreamworld, I don't know why but i found it fantastic! And Naruto waking up, and mixing both worlds and then returning and coming back and he doesn't know how to adapt but he does it anyway and Sasuke who is so complicated and I think I love everything in your story 3
jupimako chapter 18 . 4/12
Thank you for a wonderful story! I just loved it.
darklightening chapter 18 . 3/7
Awesome story. I love the cute ending! I love the spin on Naruto universe! Very creative. I really enjoyed reading your story, thanks for sharing!
Vampire-luver0.0 chapter 1 . 1/18
Love this! !
Aile UchihaxUzumaki chapter 18 . 1/6
I love this story so much!
MindYourMind chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Your story concept is awesome, and your humor, dialogue, and characterization is a ton of fun! My only quibble is the Sakura-bashing, though it seems to me you were mostly just writing out your own frustration with personal life. Anyhoo, thanks for writing this fic! I really enjoyed it.:)
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Lol
ANIGURL chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
I FUCKING LOVE YOU! BEST SASUNARU FIC I'VE READ SO FAR!
2,724 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »