Reviews for Naruto
Guest chapter 7 . 20h
Just to make sure we're on the same page, I use capital letters for emphasis.

'Sasuke worried his bottom lip nervously as' -Yeah, I'm sure his lip is REEEAAAAL worried about him...

'five-day field trip with his archaeology class' - A field trip, you say? I know this is an already completed fanfiction, but I think it'd be very intriguing if Sai/sigh or someone else from the archaeology class were to find something on that trip that is exactly like something from Naruto's coma-induced dream. THAT'D raise a few eyebrows and maybe a good idea for future fanfiction.

'and Minako started slightly upon' - Started WHAT slightly?
Guest chapter 6 . 22h
"All right, we'll see you ' *Alright
Guest chapter 4 . 22h
He hoped the buses had all exploded or something. XD LOL
!the woman starting before smiling at him.' Starting what?
Sakura never loved Sasuke, let's be honest, she only ever had a crush on him. :/
Sam chapter 18 . 7/3
this was so good!
Otakuu power chapter 18 . 7/1
That was so adorable. The whole idea was so cool. You built the story so welland when Naruto fell into the coma agian I thought my heart was going to stop. But damn that kiss sceneit was so perfect. And everyone's reactionIno was so me!
yunjae9603 chapter 1 . 5/9
Still reading it over and over again. I still find it worth it.
Lily chapter 17 . 4/7
I love how this story just brings a smile to my face. Re-reading it for nostalgic feels. 3

Your an amazing writer, Sarge. _
M1th chapter 18 . 2/4
This was a cute story. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

Also, lol to that comment about Ino and Sai being a crack pairing a few chapters back. Welp, some time in 2016, Boruto came out and said that that is actually a canon pairing and they now have a kid named Inojin. So maybe, it's not such a crack pairing after all and you predicted the future or something. hehe.
YaoiFanGirl6221 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Great Story. Absolutely loved it
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 18 . 12/5/2017
THAT WAS SUCH A PERFECT ENDING
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 17 . 12/5/2017
DUDE. This fanfic is AMAZING. The character and plot developments were amazing! And man, they're so cute and perfect together! :)
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 2 . 12/2/2017
WHOA. That's insanely awesome and smart! The perfect way to combine my two most favorite storylines: canon and high school au. This is LITERALLY the most perfect thing ever. NICE!
YanaEffect chapter 12 . 8/25/2017
Dude, you're CRAZY. This story is so awesome but you, honestly, are crazy, and I'm thankful for that. Amazing plot.
2,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »