Reviews for Naruto
Kei-kei Yuki chapter 18 . 20h
Awe, this was so beautiful and adorable all at the same time! I feel like crying a little...
joel lee wei bin chapter 2 . 6/8
i love it omg best fan fic ever
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 18 . 5/13
OooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I absolutely LOVE THIS!
THEY ARE SO CCUUUUUTEEEEE AND ADORABLE AND I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
deathgod-121 chapter 1 . 5/10
Lol, loved it. Very different take from anything I've ever read. Very well written!
DenisseWantsFood chapter 16 . 5/8
CRACKIEST? OMFG DUDE YOU CAN SEE THE FUTURE OR SOMETHING LOL
Ryumusu chapter 18 . 4/29
Such a sweet story.. Lol.. Sasuke is SO dense! ;p
BlackProdigy chapter 18 . 4/22
That was a perfect ending. Honestly, I'm kinda bummed about the lack of smex but all the references to it was enough. Awesome sauce.
Dysnomia chapter 18 . 4/5
I honestly think that your idea for this fanfic is genius! I love that I got to read both canon verse Naruto and AU Naruto at the same time. It was super unique and refreshing to go back and forth between Naruto's dream world and the actual world. I do have some constructive criticism for you though.. My main complaint with this story is that it doesn't have enough sasunaru moments. I felt almost deprived of it while I was reading. I was at the edge of my seat just waiting for something to happen..Which it never did. It took almost the entire story for them to admit that they liked each other. Maybe that was your intention but it felt like it was dragging on and on. That brings me to my last point which is the ending. It's extremely anticlimactic because of the eight month time skip you decided to do. We as readers never really get the know how Naruto and Sasuke's romantic feelings developed and progressed to that point. It kind of just ended up feeling incomplete, leaving me wanting more. Next time consider adding more details and don't skimp on the sasunaru! Even little things like a hug or a kiss on the cheek, or a brush of the fingers can go a long way. But either way, thank you for providing me with a fun read. Hope you didn't mind my criticisms, they're meant to help you out as a writer. :)
muttjc2003 chapter 18 . 3/25
This was a fucking amazing fanfic. Great job! :)
emowoods205 chapter 18 . 3/2
This is a really good story I'm glad I read it.
Niha161 chapter 18 . 1/31
So 100 time cuter!
Kemono Hayadesu-Hikaru chapter 14 . 11/19/2016
I love this fanfic but uhhhhh, I'm talking to the computer and saying "Now they lived happily ever after and had lots of babies, the end". But yeah I really like this,like lots and I'm really happy about thow everyone in this fanfic is fine with Naruto being gay (coming from a bi girl)
Seyuki Arkane chapter 18 . 10/23/2016
Hi ! It's the first Sasuke/Naruto story I read in English, and I'm so happy it was yours. This story is amazing, so thank you a lot for sharing your writing.
See ya !