Reviews for Naruto
bzzsarah chapter 18 . 23h
you're a genius this is awesome. i love it beyond words. thankyou
Blueberry Person chapter 18 . 6/18
I have no word for how much I love your writing. I mean you had me enchanted by the roommates trilogy (you have no idea how many nights I hVe just spent reading them all in a row). But this one. Oh this got me right where there is s soft mushy place. I can't have enough is the only way to properly put it!
Cracky pairing turned canon... O.o
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 18 . 4/20
Omg I just finished reading your story and I have to say it, it's amazing! I absolutely adore the concept of the two worlds and the reality vs dreamworld, I don't know why but i found it fantastic! And Naruto waking up, and mixing both worlds and then returning and coming back and he doesn't know how to adapt but he does it anyway and Sasuke who is so complicated and I think I love everything in your story 3
jupimako chapter 18 . 4/12
Thank you for a wonderful story! I just loved it.
darklightening chapter 18 . 3/7
Awesome story. I love the cute ending! I love the spin on Naruto universe! Very creative. I really enjoyed reading your story, thanks for sharing!
Vampire-luver0.0 chapter 1 . 1/18
Love this! !
Aile UchihaxUzumaki chapter 18 . 1/6
I love this story so much!
MindYourMind chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Your story concept is awesome, and your humor, dialogue, and characterization is a ton of fun! My only quibble is the Sakura-bashing, though it seems to me you were mostly just writing out your own frustration with personal life. Anyhoo, thanks for writing this fic! I really enjoyed it.:)
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Lol
ANIGURL chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
I FUCKING LOVE YOU! BEST SASUNARU FIC I'VE READ SO FAR!
keltieful chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
This was very cool. I love the idea and rather surprisingly, I haven't read a fic based on the same idea before.

When Sasuke came out I really wanted him to say he was gay, but for Kiba and Kiba alone. Try to kiss Kiba and pretty much prank/freak everyone out. That might be a bit mean to Naruto though...

I think I liked pretty much everything about this story. Your writing is wonderful, the characterization is excellently thought out the plot flowed naturally.

I loved the way you wrote Sasuke. I just loved him, both in the real world and Narutoverse. The whole scene between him and Naruto when he falls back into the coma was possibly my favourite moment in this whole story. The best friends but kind of more was very cute and I was a bit sad to lose that Sasuke. Real life Sasuke was pretty much the most perfect best friend but kind more anyone could ever ask for.
Naruto was Naruto and I love him. It takes a lot for me not to like Naruto. He was cute and funny and the poor boy went through a lot. That determination of his is something special. I must say, I love how he got out of a coma able to speak Japanese. I very much enjoyed reading a smart Naruto. Too many people write Naruto as some mentally retarded weirdo that no one likes. Or a girly boy. I hate that.

Thank you for writing such amazing stories. I hope your heart is feeling better. Time heals all wounds or something and it sure has been a while...
:D
Kenny Deheart chapter 18 . 9/19/2014
Normally I don't go for the dream vs reality fictions, in fact I usually hate them, but the way you wrote this story kept me very interested and happily engrossed by the time I figured out the theme.

This story is Favorited!

Going on to read your other works!:)
NaruShika-Forever chapter 18 . 9/1/2014
So fucking amazing.
Orangeawesome chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
This story was cool. I liked the way you showed the dreamworld and the real world. My favorite part of the entire story was when Naruto was willing himself to walk again without support. Your description of his struggle was so vivid that I felt the frustration, pain and focus Naruto felt in that moment. :)
2,720 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »