Reviews for Naruto
jj chapter 18 . 11/11
nicely done lovly
jj chapter 7 . 11/11
im the older sibling and have been accused of being a mother hen
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 18 . 10/30
Naw!~ These two are so cute, little upset we didn't see any more Gaara though.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 16 . 10/29
The authors note made me giggle like an asylum patient, nice going. Hint, sit in the corner, nest to a wall or the back with your back as towards the wall as you're allowed, put your brightness way down and turn the screen towards you, ergo away from the rest of the class. If that's not an option, again, put your brightness down and turn it away from the person neared to you or most likely to care.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 10 . 10/29
I love Gaara and Naru's interaction, the fact that Gaara yet again had no friends literally had me crying. Naru's life got so much better when he woke up but our poor little sand racoon's back to square one. Poor thing.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 18 . 10/14
It's really an awesome story.
moodysavage chapter 18 . 10/4
Wow wonderful wonderful wonderful.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 9/11
Ok... in what world is Naruto truly living in? The made up one where he's a ninja on a mission to save his love interest Sasuke. Or the modern Konoha where he's a high school student, dating the annoying pink haired banshee Sakura and is in a coma due to getting ran over by a truck? It's interesting but very confusing. Keep up the good work. :) it is very OC but I like it that way. I'm confused yes, but I understand it so far. Does Naruto wake up?
This-Girl-Is-Riddikulus chapter 17 . 8/30
I am Ino tbh
LF Tansy chapter 18 . 8/4

Really good! I liked it so much altough I think there was a bit of ooC but it was completely understandable.

See you
SinisterScythe chapter 18 . 7/11
Ahh, this story was epic, and I didnt realized that you was sarge, same author of my favorite triology of all time until chapter 17 that explain why the writing style was familar and addicting, ah, sarge strikes back~! Good job as alway
Astride Flames chapter 16 . 7/10
"Crackiets pairing ever" ? OMG. Now that couple is canon LOL
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 18 . 7/8
Ino is my spirit animal. And I want Gaara to be my new best friend ASAP.
bzzsarah chapter 18 . 6/30
you're a genius this is awesome. i love it beyond words. thankyou
Blueberry Person chapter 18 . 6/18
I have no word for how much I love your writing. I mean you had me enchanted by the roommates trilogy (you have no idea how many nights I hVe just spent reading them all in a row). But this one. Oh this got me right where there is s soft mushy place. I can't have enough is the only way to properly put it!
2,733 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »