Reviews for Naruto
Serser chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
oh dang, that's new...tres interesting. I love it! hope you can update soon!
Shi.no.Tenshi.desu chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
thats helps but im still kinda confused naruto loves sasuke in the naru-verse and sasuke love naruto in the real world right? so does that mean in realy life naruto love sasuke or sakura?
chocolatelover1 chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Lol, i sorta of guessed that... (srota)

I like how the Uchiha siblings act, lol, its cute!

Anyway, great chapter!
Stupidity Unleashed chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
OMG, I LOVE THIS FIC! XD

It's official as of last night.

After reading the first chappie I couldn't stop thinking about it and had a funky dream...

I think you were somehow in it, but I was like...listening to you telling the story or something O.o;

Anyways, I really like how this is going.

The "worlds" are flip-flopped, neh? (Naruto's trying to get Sasuke back while Sasuke's trying to get Naruto back, and so on)

It's one of the things I like most about this fic :D

Oh, and I chuckled when Naruto was having trouble sleeping because of a fear of not waking up.

And I found the spoiler without even thinking about it DX

But fear not for I forgive you D

Thank you so much for the speedy update!

*glomp*

I guess I'll see you at the next review.

Toodles!
flourescized chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Yes, I actually did break a computer because I refreshed your page too much :is ashamed: But yeah, the camera is definately a liar, and so is Billy. But you know, I think you, me, the camera AND Billy get off the hook this time, cos the tech guy fixed it, but he also stuck a sticky note on it that said to be careful, and whoever it was, don't do it again.. :cough:

And can we share Kiba? You can have him 4 days a week, and I'll have him for 3. I think that's fair, don't you? Yes? I agree, nice doing business with ya :wink:

I have cats too. I love my cats, apart from I don't hug them as much anymore because they ate my homework. I'm serious, I left the sheets on my bed and they ripped it up so I had to do it all over again. My bunny is definately the best though, he's as old as me and he hasn't fallen apart yet! That's quite an acheivement, if you ask me.

And my German accent would SO have gone through the PM, cos I have psychic PM-ing German-accenting powers. Oh yes I do! Anyway, would you really have wanted to be wrong and then tortured to death? And DIED? Hm? Do you want that?

.. OKAY FINE I LIED, NO PSYCHIC POWERS, BUT I CAN DREAM CAN'T I? But still, it would definately have gone through, no questions asked. Definately.

And you know I said like, the same thing twice? It's cos I can only check my email once a day, which is stupid, but basically I reply to stuff with what I said earlier and then you've already replied but I didn't know cos I couldn't check my emails.

Also, my memory sucks. I get in a lot of trouble for it.. yeah.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you how amazing you are/the chapter is, so here you go:

You're amazing! The chapters amazing! The fic is amazing! Everything's amazing!

Yah, I like the words amazing right now. And I hate the amanda show. It's so stupid, idk why my sister watches it.

And I'll stop rambling now..

FIN.
BrokenSouledPoetess chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
So this is what you've been keeping from me ne? Wow...just wow girl. I have to admit, that first chapter I was so bloody confused. I love the idea though. Heh...wanna help me brainstorm a good fic to write since you kick so much ass at them?
Ashurii no Neko chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
It's very good. I can't wait for the next chapter
Yuuki Toshi chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Wow, great so far. Do i get a cookie for not being confused? I figured it all out by myself :P

Yuuki
TheForeverLazyOne chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
ok. now i get it. Very cool idea by the way!
blue-genjutsu chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
I'm no longer confused and I love the plot! Very original and very interesting. So, Naruto must really love Sasuke more than Sakura in real life too, since he's dreaming that he loves Sasuke while in the world he created. If he does really love Sasuke then it's understandable that he would wish to remain in the world he created. I love this! :)
vami chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Wow. Just wow. Once again, you've amazed me.

I love how the ninja world is all coma-induced dream state.. thing.

That came out weird.

Can't wait for the next update!
CreativeStrive1025 chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Who! Party time for chapter two.

Haha, Well to start out with- OMG

Yes, indeed. I just don't know what to say about this. I'm in love with it for one, and it's awesomely written. ugh, Two different worlds were one is fake and the other real? Positively wonderful! Mhm. Tis really great Sarge, I hope to see more of it very soon.
NarutoNineTails chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
you are brilliant!
pyro-fire-love chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
i get it now! yay for itachi not being an evil bastard!
acrow chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Okay, so it's not a switching fic, but the idea's still freaking awesome. Although, -nudge/tease- the title could use some work. XP So how long are you going to torture the audience before Naruto wakes up in the real world? I really want to know where you're taking this, Sarge!

The connection you made with the Naruto and Sai conversation was interesting, and feels like it could contain some foreshadowing. Dun dun dun!
2,717 | « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 .. Last Next »