Reviews for Naruto
poprika chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Ah, if Naruto finds out that Sasuke used to shave him while he was in a coma Sasuke will never live it down.

Ooh, can't wait to see if Naruto wakes up soon. I'm trying to think of something more intelligent to say, but my brain is fried.

Great chapter! Happy Canada Day! (waves flag)
Leasan chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
OHMYGOD!He's waking up! I can't stand this cliffhanger, it's too much!

To think I almost did not read this fic after the first few lines, cause I'm tired of canon. But I adore all your fics so I gave it another try today and WOAH! It's such a brilliant idea, and so wonderfully written, as always, Sai just kills me with his hilarious remarks and the Uchiha family, oh they are so brilliant, I love goodItachi :)

I hope I will survive the tension till you update
BrokenSouledPoetess chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Yay! Progress! Of course, knowing YOU and how evil you are, you're probably just going to make him slip back into his world again aren't you? Evil, evil woman. If not then WOOHOO!
THINK NDN chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
sorry for not loggin in...its kinda troublesome with the human verification thing so I barely do it at all anymore 'sweatdrop'

Anywho, I'm going all...fangirl-y here...well not really because my auntie is right across from me on her computer XD but still...I had to refrain from letting out a happy squeal XD I'm so weird...anywho, I loved it and hope you update soon!
istorya chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Huwaw! I wanted to squeal in delight! Way to go Sasuke!
blue-genjutsu chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Wonderful chapter! I wonder why Naruto's dream world Sasuke kept staring at him all the time? I'm glad that the real Sasuke and Naruto's family got to have some hope for a change. :)
flourescized chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
I still love it, and this time the computer stayed intact. I'm still steering clear of the music ones, I'm on a laptop right now. I can't concentrate on the review right now cos my friend's singing in my ear with her tongue out of her mouth and everything and yeah.. she has a 10 cm spit range. It's not nice.. Yah, anyway, I know you care. How could you not? :cough: If you don't wake him up I'll hurt you.
Byakko.Kat chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
I KNEW IT! -points- I knew it I knew it I KNEW IT! -dances- D how did I know? -pokes- Guess...

I'll give you a minute...

Okay, I'll tell you.

Cause I'm a genius D I KNEW IT! Did anyone else? Well, I dunno.

-Flyingtacklehug- You're awesome Sarge D-give you the key to my snacks fridge- XD
Just Someone chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Hey, i think it's get more interesting here!

i'll wait for ur next update! o"
Endless C chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
This is great! I can't wait to see what happens next! Sasuke is so cute putting Naruto before himself!
MySensesFail chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
asdfghjkl make him wake up!1!1 *shakes sarge* Btw i was the one on DA who wanted you to read my story, but the link didnt work .;; update soon x3
Trekiael chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Thanks for the review reply and for being so nice in it.

Ok, first, I have to tell you something. Kishimoto is not an only child, he does have a brother, a twin one! XD and this other Kishimoto also wrote a manga called Satan 6, if you wanna check it out. Poor guy got insulted for supposely copying Naruto's style, but hey, what more can you expect from twins? XD So yeah, his manga's style is really close to the first narutos.

I find it funny how what would have been of utmost important in the manga or another fic, Naruto freeing Sasuke from orochimaru, happen to be only somewhat of a minor fact, somewhat because this is what helps Naruto to come back to reality and minor because well, this is only his imagination. You still wrote this part really well, good details and realistic but not awfully long and boring.

Is Sakura trying to kill Naruto so she can finally get ride of him while not being frowned upon for being a bad grilfriend, ya know 'oh my boyfriend died!' typical victim type. I wonder.

I like the part about Sasuke insecurities, he might be determinated, but he's still very much human.

Naruto making Sasuke finish shaving once he wake up? Hell yeah! That would totally be him! XD Though, considering the circonstancies, i'm not so sure. Naruto being blond, you really have to either touch his face or look closely to see his stubble. Whatever XD

Oh the part with Itachi chasing Sasuke with a gun was awsome! Though, I didn't immediatly thought about a video game, more like a game they did as fucked up brothers XD Maybe I'm the one who's fucked up? Anyway, poor Sasuke, his usual pride take quite a bit of damage in your fic.

About pairings, I dunno if you planned any side ones in this fic, but well, I know your other ones, and you basically always use the sames. Hum, I know that too many yaoi pairings is hightly improbable in reality exept when well, you're openly gay and make friends in gay bars and stuffs, and I also know that it's annoying to have people to try and force you to like a pairing, but well, I'll be a brat and do it anyway, so sorry in advance. ;;

I know you like NejiTenten, but personally, I find this pairing boring as hell. Good point is there that as a side pairing, they'll never be any action so there's no need to crate any dramatics between them...But nejiGaara is way more interesting even if highly improbable.

The other contestable one being KibaHina. I didn't hate this pairing immediatly, but seeing it used almost always in SasuNaru fics, it really gets on my nerves, it seems like the easy way out of Hinata's love for Naruto, like LeeSaku, but it's even worse because Kiba is never like the teasing friend he is to her anymore, just a blushing fool. And this pairing is too much like a cliché anyway of the good guy and his princess. While ShinoKiba is such a rare pairing, despite being so interesting, almost like sasuNaru but perhaps easier, not as much history and all behind it.

And to finish for those few authors that have absolutly no qualm about using more than just SasuNaru and kakaIru as yaoi pairings, how many dare using yuri ones?

Alright, I'm done bothering you with that. Sorry, I felt like rambling XD

Anyway, good chapter again! Hopefully Naruto's gonna ba awake in the next one! (he's going to think Sasuke is molesting him in his sleep or something if he wake up in the 'shaving position')

good luck for the next! Ja ne!
Resting Sovereign chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
You totally got me there!

While I was reading the Itachi and Sasuke part, I was like (O_o). Hehe.

Anyway, I wish Naruto goodluck! Tell him to keep twitching or something. I would love to see his reaction to the 'real' Sasuke.

*waiting patiently for your next update XD*
Michi P chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Aw Sasuke's concern for Naruto's wellbeing is so CUTE! XD

As for SasuNaru, it's not that I don't like it, it's just I don't really make a habit of reading it. Actually, practically the only time I read it is if it's you writing it (not trying to suck-up, I swear. It's true!). I've read MOST of your works, like "To Hear Your Voice Again" (one of my absolute FAVORITES, ever), and the "Roomates" series and "Pyromaniac." I was ok with the SasuNaru there (not in THYVA, but everything else) because you write it SO GOOD. You're amazing. Really.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter! . and happy Canada Day to you too!

~Michi P.
wittyying chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Wake up, Naruto! WAKE UP!

I still am marveling how different the characters are in the "real " world. Sakura's just uncool and Sasuke and Itachi actually have a NORMAL brotherly relationship. And Kyuubi's a cat! It's weird for me, it's going to be so much weirder for Naruto if what he thinks is reality is the ninja world.

Looking forward to the update.
2,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 .. Last Next »