Reviews for Naruto
Ashurii no Neko chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
It's very good. I can't wait for the next chapter
Yuuki Toshi chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Wow, great so far. Do i get a cookie for not being confused? I figured it all out by myself :P

~Yuuki~
TheForeverLazyOne chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
ok. now i get it. Very cool idea by the way!
blue-genjutsu chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
I'm no longer confused and I love the plot! Very original and very interesting. So, Naruto must really love Sasuke more than Sakura in real life too, since he's dreaming that he loves Sasuke while in the world he created. If he does really love Sasuke then it's understandable that he would wish to remain in the world he created. I love this! :)
vami chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Wow. Just wow. Once again, you've amazed me.

I love how the ninja world is all coma-induced dream state.. thing.

That came out weird.

Can't wait for the next update!
CreativeStrive1025 chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Who! Party time for chapter two.

Haha, Well to start out with- OMG

Yes, indeed. I just don't know what to say about this. I'm in love with it for one, and it's awesomely written. ugh, Two different worlds were one is fake and the other real? Positively wonderful! Mhm. Tis really great Sarge, I hope to see more of it very soon.
NarutoNineTails chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
you are brilliant!
pyro-fire-love chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
i get it now! yay for itachi not being an evil bastard!
acrow chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Okay, so it's not a switching fic, but the idea's still freaking awesome. Although, -nudge/tease- the title could use some work. XP So how long are you going to torture the audience before Naruto wakes up in the real world? I really want to know where you're taking this, Sarge!

The connection you made with the Naruto and Sai conversation was interesting, and feels like it could contain some foreshadowing. Dun dun dun~!
Oakland chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
so... Im not confuseded anymore, but I do wish to read more... I was reading during class, my professor wasn't paying attention, so I thought it fine..till this lady walked in and smacked me... Anywho, I'll wait patiently of course, I dont want to hear about your death, so take it slow and easy :)
Teioke Sheay chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
its cool how ninja world is his coma.. though when he wakes up he might be a little more than confused.. well.. IF he wakes up...

~TS~ update soon plz
Mali Steelwing chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Okay, it does make a little bit mroe sense as to why Sasuke was so pissed at Sakura in the real world, but that was all I was confused about. Another good chapter. So, who is orochimaru in the real world?
MySensesFail chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
omg love it so far as always, and i hope your work doesnt get in the way of your wrtining this too much. im gonna suffer waiting for updates as i do all of your cahpter fics . Cant't wait till next update :3
Divina91 chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
This is awesome! Throughout the last chapter I was thinking...this is probably wrong but when Naruto does the ritual and frees Sasuke will he wake up in the real world? Ya know like freeing Sasuke will wake Naruto up from his coma? Just a thought... Anyway I really like your fic and I can't wait til the next chapter!
xREWIND chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Whoo! I just woke up and an update! You rock.

I think this is safe to say that you just wrote one of the most original concepts an AU can have. :O. And hell it's not even full AU.

I'm laughing at Canis' theory. xD She may be right.

I love that small Naruto and Sai convo. It fits true to the canon.

Whoo keep up the good work :D
2,756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »