Reviews for Naruto
Morbid-Obsession chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
wtf just happened? im so confused! omg lemme see the next chapter O:
thenoblescientist chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
I'm debating whether to pity Sai, Sasuke, or Naruto more. Definitely Sasuke, because duh. But real!Sai hasn't even been mentioned yet, and dream!Sai is Inferiority Complex Man. And Naruto... well, living in a dream... literally, it can't be that pleasant. Badass story. Keep it up!
RavenDesk chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
Wow. The last chapter left me like, "Woah, what? What was that? What's going on?" This explains it.

You seem to have a ...thing..about comas. I mean, they're really intesting. And scary. (well, that made ME look bright, didn't it?) I read a book, "Silent To The Bone," in 7th grade. There's a baby in a coma (yah, very very sad and a wonderful mystery story)and the books takes the reader through all of the stages of coming out of a coma. One part that I found particularly alarming and yet very intriguing was the stage called "tracking."

Tracking is the level of a coma where the person is responding to outside forces, like following a light with their eyes or smiling when they see someone like their mother (asuming they like their mom). It can be very disconcerting because it can look like the person is awake when they aren't really; they might twitch a hand or have a spike in breath, or seem to be watching you.

Just thought you might like to know. I mean, I think it's like three of your other stories having to do with comas in some way or another.
Kokiiru-kun chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
...Wow. I KNEW there was some angst somewhere!
OniiRe chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
I get it now. _

Anyways, When I checked my email and found an alert update FROM you, I was pretty darn happy. XD

and a personal reveiw!..

Ahh..enough gushing...

O/o

Soo when Ninja Naruto says he can hear Sasuke's voice in his head that's when reality Sasuke is talking to Naruto?

Heh reality Naruto LOVES Sasuke! Yaoi! Yaoi! Yaoi!
NaRuKo77 chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
*cries* NO NARUTO NO! Wake up to the real world! when will he wake up to the real world? will he be messed up from his dream? will sakura just stop being a slut and leave Naruto alone? Sorry, I promise I'm nvr one to ask questions but this story leaves me so...so...clueless! I give u kudos! I can't wait till u can update!

over 'n out

NaRuKo77
Sapphire-luna232 chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
**half-smiles** ... Those people that are still confused must be reading every other paragraph, or something of the sort. ... I think you tend to explain things in a pretty darn good, easy-to-follow way, if the readers are willing to take the time to slow down and read everything. _ ... Very excited for the fast update, and looking forward to many, many more. _

~Sapphire
Uzumaki Ryooki chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
HEY! long time no see! .

heh, I was reading the first chapter and it was all good and I was getting all excited and then it changed point of views and it was like "son of a- it was a dream!" (I originally thought you had come up with this great plot and stuff and then it was only a scene for a dream naruto had before he woke up and got to school and such) but then I keep reading and it was like BUCK YEAH! and I got all excited again .

hm, I heard they put this bad word omitter on the reviews..I wonder if that's true cause I also heard they took it off. ; so confusing!

anywho! not bad for no beta! I thought it was fine and error free . tho I'm lacking in the sleep department, so I could be wrong. ;

this school year sucked so bad, all the stupid AP classes and such, now it's over! And Summer has started!...but I have to get a job...-.-;

50th story? you realize when I first read your stuff you only had like...7 or so? omg! you've been way busy! I can't believe I'm so far behind! I finally had to create a new email account specifically for ; I have so many people on alerts and stuff that I could never find any of my real emails and I could never sort through the alerts. I've had it changed for like...3 days, and I already have 105 alerts. ; but all these stories are so good! I just have to know when the update and such! and then there are the few authors under alert (happening to include you .) so that includes alot of alerts and then I like C2 groups...well...some..

ANYWHO!wow, so the roles are reversed? I wonder what it's going to be like when naruto wakes up? it works out pretty good the way you have plotted it out, I'm impressed (as always) the truck accident and sasuke disappearing basically happening at the same time, and since then, naruto has been trying to save him. so it's kind of like his alternate universe was induced due to the truck accident and sasuke specifically. I wonder if I explained that right 0.o;

anyway! I can't wait to find out what happens next! you have me at the edge of my seat! I can't stand it! I'm all fidgety and stuff!(maybe I should get that checked ;) ) I even skipped my show tonight so I could finish reading this uninterrupted! (and then mom asked for help with the dishes ; figures)

but as you said I want quality not quantity ., no point in having a long story if it sucks. . So I will be patient, but I have to say that I can't wait . I'm still way excited!

and now that I've basically written you an email/letter, I will let you get back to life .

ja ne!

~*~uzumaki ryooki~*~

aka: fallen sakura

BEWARE THE SQUIRRELS!
Lady Silverhawk chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
This is so creepy man, because, if it were true, it would seem so freakin realistic...creepy man...the way youw write this makes it so real...
Sano S. Sagara chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
ok, so the "real" world in this fic is the alternate universe if you went by the actual show, right? just wanted to clarify, it's an awesome story, and i can't wait for the next chapter.

~SanoSS7
peterpancake chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
that is...insane
sunny-rain chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
wo.. now that's even more interesting than the somehow surprising end to the last chappie! haha, very ..interesting concept! and it's perfect, how you can fit both the Naruto ninja world with the "real" world.. haha, it's like twisted backwards, in a strange sorta way P oh, the scene with sasuke with his family? i like it; nice characterizations, quite different XD hmm.. who is naruto's "real" family? will we get to know them too?
bestangelbaby chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
dang, this chap had me in tears. i could feel sasuke's pain so badly, and naruto's determination was almost short of stunning
Kohikari chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Woohoo! I was right! I feel all warm and fuzzy now. _

Gawd, it's freaking hot here. I'm so moving to Alaska for college. My bitch-factor increases exponentially as the temperature rises above seventy degrees Fahrenheit, as does my ADD. Which means that in about five seconds I'm going to either repeat myself or g

Oh, a butterfly...

What was I saying? My harebrained predictions were correct? This story is mad sexxay (so sexy it rates an extra 'x' and a completely random 'a')? I want more? Right. That.

So! I will now utilize my Uber Golden Retriever Puppy Dog Eyes 30 (TM) to coerce another update out of you.

(Brainwash machine ON!)

(kohikari)
Serser chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
oh dang, that's new...tres interesting. I love it! hope you can update soon!
2,776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »