Reviews for Naruto
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 4/1
Huh ! ?
phantomlady13 chapter 18 . 3/24
Awesome !
I like it ! Really really like it !

*twothumbsforyou*
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 6 . 3/15
This is the story I've been looking for! Though, I've come to see it multiple times, I never figured it'd be this one that I kept looking for.
TheCrazyAnimeFan chapter 18 . 3/10
This story is so interesting and original, even though it's only 18 chapters you were able to deliver a good story. Making it one of the most enjoyable Sasunaru first out there! I think that whenever you have the time, you should rewrite this story and expand on it more because I feel as though this story can have a lot more potential. Anyways love the story. :)
oNeiji chapter 18 . 2/29
Friend, this was an utter masterpiece. I would head over to your profile to check out the other stories youve written, but its currently 11.30pm and i still have quite afew assignments to complete /33. Thank you for putting in the time and effort into this fanfiction :)) i somehow feel like youre a really awesome person in real life - what with the good advice and friendliness X)). Once again, thank you for your hard work in producing this awesome work which made me smile, laugh and helped me brighten my day! All the best for all that you do and stay healthy and happy! XD hehhe. Ill check your profile tomorrow muahhahaha 3 3
Guest chapter 18 . 12/25/2015
This was beautiful, i cried, i laughed, oh my god i felt so many things
Tammiechan chapter 18 . 12/13/2015
OH MY GODDDDDDD! I LOVE THIS! I WAS SO CONFUSED BUT IT WAS GOOD CONFUSION! THEN I WAS LIKE DAMNNNNN WHICH ONE IS REAL
redzaffara chapter 16 . 12/5/2015
I think, your sasuke is demisexual.
NJAGJM chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
Lol, SaiIno is canon
NJAGJM chapter 18 . 11/27/2015
Gaara is my favorite thing
jj chapter 18 . 11/11/2015
nicely done lovly
jj chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
im the older sibling and have been accused of being a mother hen
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
Naw!~ These two are so cute, little upset we didn't see any more Gaara though.
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 16 . 10/29/2015
The authors note made me giggle like an asylum patient, nice going. Hint, sit in the corner, nest to a wall or the back with your back as towards the wall as you're allowed, put your brightness way down and turn the screen towards you, ergo away from the rest of the class. If that's not an option, again, put your brightness down and turn it away from the person neared to you or most likely to care.
2,759 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »