Reviews for Naruto
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 10 . 10/29/2015
I love Gaara and Naru's interaction, the fact that Gaara yet again had no friends literally had me crying. Naru's life got so much better when he woke up but our poor little sand racoon's back to square one. Poor thing.
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 18 . 10/14/2015
It's really an awesome story.
moodysavage chapter 18 . 10/4/2015
Wow wonderful wonderful wonderful.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Ok... in what world is Naruto truly living in? The made up one where he's a ninja on a mission to save his love interest Sasuke. Or the modern Konoha where he's a high school student, dating the annoying pink haired banshee Sakura and is in a coma due to getting ran over by a truck? It's interesting but very confusing. Keep up the good work. :) it is very OC but I like it that way. I'm confused yes, but I understand it so far. Does Naruto wake up?
This-Girl-Is-Riddikulus chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
I am Ino tbh
LF Tansy chapter 18 . 8/4/2015
Hey!

Really good! I liked it so much altough I think there was a bit of ooC but it was completely understandable.

So,

See you
SinisterScythe chapter 18 . 7/11/2015
Ahh, this story was epic, and I didnt realized that you was sarge, same author of my favorite triology of all time until chapter 17 that explain why the writing style was familar and addicting, ah, sarge strikes back~! Good job as alway
Astride Flames chapter 16 . 7/10/2015
"Crackiets pairing ever" ? OMG. Now that couple is canon LOL
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 18 . 7/8/2015
Ino is my spirit animal. And I want Gaara to be my new best friend ASAP.
bzzsarah chapter 18 . 6/30/2015
you're a genius this is awesome. i love it beyond words. thankyou
Blueberry Person chapter 18 . 6/18/2015
I have no word for how much I love your writing. I mean you had me enchanted by the roommates trilogy (you have no idea how many nights I hVe just spent reading them all in a row). But this one. Oh this got me right where there is s soft mushy place. I can't have enough is the only way to properly put it!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/17/2015
Cracky pairing turned canon... O.o
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
Omg I just finished reading your story and I have to say it, it's amazing! I absolutely adore the concept of the two worlds and the reality vs dreamworld, I don't know why but i found it fantastic! And Naruto waking up, and mixing both worlds and then returning and coming back and he doesn't know how to adapt but he does it anyway and Sasuke who is so complicated and I think I love everything in your story 3
jupimako chapter 18 . 4/12/2015
Thank you for a wonderful story! I just loved it.
darklightening chapter 18 . 3/7/2015
Awesome story. I love the cute ending! I love the spin on Naruto universe! Very creative. I really enjoyed reading your story, thanks for sharing!
2,759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »