Reviews for Naruto
TarahimeXD chapter 5 . 5/23/2013
WHAT?!
TarahimeXD chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I need to go to sleep, but I really wanna read this story...
TarahimeXD chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!
TarahimeXD chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I really really like this story so far! I love the idea about a person living in their own world when they are in comas.

I also love the Uchiha family's relationship 3
LeedleLeedleLee chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Lord Jesus. I nearly dropped my phone the second I actually realized what was going on XD "Or a ninja!" Man, how could I have not noticed before? Lmfao. I'm hooked on this story now. I'm gonna start having to read it in class! I hate you! Haha jkjk. BUT HOT DAMN, I love your stories. Still, Roomates, hands down is my favorite XD
ougley chapter 18 . 5/18/2013
blackdominatrix chapter 18 . 5/14/2013
I really really love this story.. I was confused while reading the first chapter but when I realized what's going on I couldn't stop story and unique me cry and laugh madly at some ..
Heiwa no Hato chapter 18 . 5/10/2013
This was really good, though it is the first full Yaoi story that I've read. I really liked the plot and all. :) Thing is, I think that Naruto accepted the 'this world is the real world and all that I've ever wanted thing'. I'm just thinking that perhaps he'd miss some part of the Dreamworld? After all, in his mind, he had a life of practically eighteen years. Shouldn't there be more confusion or something?
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
awww :3
musme chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
I love it!
Cheri D chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
Aaaaaaand I love your sense of humour Thanks for the story! It was uber-awesome. Though I wonder, you not going to write anything along this verse no more?
thecartoongirl22 chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
Awesome plat line i really enjoyed this story. i really liked the idea that the ninja world is only a comatose fantasy. the ending was soo cute too XD
Raven's Fireeyes chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Loved the story, very well written, and it was just too fun to read! lol
oh and btw on the disclaimer on chapter three you mentioned that shareful should be a word, and that got me thinking. . . what is the definition of a word? I looked it up, the definition of a word is a combination of sounds or letters. so technically shareful is a word. I just had to let you know or it would have bothered me for ever. OK I'm done now. lol thanks for writing the story very interesting read, and again loved it!
seireidoragon chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
I love your stories and I'm glad that you don't always make Itachi a bad guy. It's easy and convienent to write him as a villan but it's nice to read him as a good guy too! I really love all of your stories and I can't wait to see what you come up with after Sasuke Says! Maybe you could write a sasunaru where they're in a different universe like in Creatures of the Night. You could try writing one of them as a king? Well it up to you and if you have other ideas go for it!
Celestriz chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
...Must Sakura scream about everything?
2,691 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »