Reviews for You're Not Alone, Charlie Brown
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was really nice, thank you.
iandin123 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh, Lucy, you softie!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Heh, nice; very good job with Charlie Brown's emotions.

Keep the good writing.
Stroke Of Stupidity chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aww that was really cute. I liked the characterization and how you stayed true to the atual Peanuts. That is definitly something Lucy would do if she felt guilty enough. I love the Peanuts and especially Charlie Brown so it was nice to read this. Good Job!
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
So sad! But at least it had a happy ending. Just because Lucy has a short temper doesn't mean she doesn't have a heart.
bsc9999 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
thats so much like something...a fanfiction author wouldnt write. something more...like...not a fanfiction author. it was really beautiful...and sad. really, truly...sad. i loved it. everyone was just...perfect.
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Very well written and very very sweet. I liked the way you portrayed Lucy. I think you kept her in character.
green ninja93 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Heh Lucy saves the day, great ending I really liked it XD
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That was...that was...gee, I can't even begin to describe how great that was. You got Charlie Brown down so perfectly...this is what I'd expect from Schulz, not a fanfction writer. And so sad, yet touching at the same time.
kryptofan974 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
awesome! They should make a movie with that!
Hazel Wish chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Aw, that's so sweet. You really feel for Charlie, don't ya? Someone cares about that sweet little blockhead. :) Fantastic job.
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Hehe... I'm not sure if you implied Lucy/CB-ness at the end (I'm slightly biased, because it's one of my all-time favorite pairings... anywhere), but I loved Lucy's character. As I've gotten older, I've been thinking about his character. I mean, all he really ever wanted was someone to need him for a change.

Great fic. It really makes one think of how they treat people... Even when we were that young.
DarkMasterStarr chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Ah very good story. Sadness lingers around. This is a great story, you should pat yourself on the back.
PennyLessWriter chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
At first, I thought the beginning sounded very similar to mine but by the time I finished reading it I realised that this is far better then anything I could ever do
Extraintrovert chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
"I mean...actually like me. I know that you like being taken care of, but do you...I mean, possibly..."

Aw, this is so adorable and sad and descriptive and vague, all at the same time. The cumulative effect of all the things that happen to Charlie was shocking, viewed from his perspective even moreso, and just when it seems it shall end in such a manner, BAM! Friendship right out of nowhere.

Originating from an author that seems to specialise in the crazy and insaney, it only magnifies its impact. Spectacular.