Reviews for You're Not Alone, Charlie Brown
Fan de Basil de Baker Street chapter 1 . 1/11
So cute! It's true that Charlie could think that no one love him.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was really nice, thank you.
iandin123 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh, Lucy, you softie!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Heh, nice; very good job with Charlie Brown's emotions.

Keep the good writing.
Stroke Of Stupidity chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aww that was really cute. I liked the characterization and how you stayed true to the atual Peanuts. That is definitly something Lucy would do if she felt guilty enough. I love the Peanuts and especially Charlie Brown so it was nice to read this. Good Job!
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
So sad! But at least it had a happy ending. Just because Lucy has a short temper doesn't mean she doesn't have a heart.
bsc9999 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
thats so much like something...a fanfiction author wouldnt write. something a fanfiction author. it was really beautiful...and sad. really, truly...sad. i loved it. everyone was just...perfect.
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Very well written and very very sweet. I liked the way you portrayed Lucy. I think you kept her in character.
green ninja93 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Heh Lucy saves the day, great ending I really liked it XD
soaked velvet starlight chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That was...that was...gee, I can't even begin to describe how great that was. You got Charlie Brown down so perfectly...this is what I'd expect from Schulz, not a fanfction writer. And so sad, yet touching at the same time.
kryptofan974 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
awesome! They should make a movie with that!
Hazel Wish chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Aw, that's so sweet. You really feel for Charlie, don't ya? Someone cares about that sweet little blockhead. :) Fantastic job.
RoeBoat chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Hehe... I'm not sure if you implied Lucy/CB-ness at the end (I'm slightly biased, because it's one of my all-time favorite pairings... anywhere), but I loved Lucy's character. As I've gotten older, I've been thinking about his character. I mean, all he really ever wanted was someone to need him for a change.

Great fic. It really makes one think of how they treat people... Even when we were that young.
DarkMasterStarr chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Ah very good story. Sadness lingers around. This is a great story, you should pat yourself on the back.
PennyLessWriter chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
At first, I thought the beginning sounded very similar to mine but by the time I finished reading it I realised that this is far better then anything I could ever do