Reviews for A Better Time
Sizzin chapter 2 . 5/20
Wow... this was sad. I almost let a tear fall in the last sentence.
I feel melancholic now. Seriously, damn it.
Gruffard chapter 2 . 5/6
Very dark but well done. Glad I found this.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
so sad...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Hi, good story and sad one too. I know this will make me seem heartless but I didn' t cry like others said they did. But well it was still a good story, now exuce me I'm going to read some of your other story.
Joshua the First chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Speechless.
Kaltos chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
What is it with you and making sad stories about Hinata, I'm not trying to complain though. You really are a great writer, all of your stories are incredibly well writen. I hope you keep up this hobby of yours.
larryjc chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
This is something you definately don't see everyday. I enjoyed this story immensly. And hinata's death was fitting. Really emotional stuff.
rednaxela12 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Quite good, I enjoyed reading this a great deal.
God1801 chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
I think Sasuke would have won
Hina Hime Chan chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
With the war going on in the manga chapters I always wondered what will happen to Hinata if Naruto died. Now I know.
Excellent story!
Kagega chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Love fanficts like this one, I have always been a huge fan of a good romance - angst story and this was a very good short fic.
fullmetal-meeze chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
This is intense. This is tragic but deserved. The only thing that threw me off was the last few words of the story. I didn't like that part. I imagine he would have said "Hinata, I'm so sorry. For everything you've been through. For everything you've sacrificed for my sake. I'm here on the other side, Hinata. Waiting for you, loving you." This story was realistic. I like it.
Walk The Max Planck chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
That was beautiful. In just two chapters you made me cry; no one has ever managed that before. You're an amazing writer, and that really was beautiful.
VenRaider chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
loved it!
jonjames427 chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
Even after hearing all this I still can't forgive him.

If I could I would walk up to him, slap him in the face, and tell him "instead of killing the man the cut the lives of you clan short, live for the rest of them".