Reviews for A Better Time
Commander Nosyniki chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Stop making me cry asshole!
Coolio101 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Ironically enough, reading about hinatas pain, and why she became an avenger, I can understand Sasuke better.
61394 chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
good story
Hyuuga Nana chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
OMG, so sad... I'm crying right now... So, so, so saad... Love it, love it, love it!
haydn chapter 2 . 1/29/2013
extreme hinata. scary good. thanks for writing
rebecca chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Wow. I think that even blinded by her own pain she was able to help those around her, or at least refrain from hurting them.

She gave Neji advice that got he and Tenten together.
She forgave Sasuke and delivered his letter.
She did not impose on her friends - she did not want them to bear her pain.

This was totally true to Hinata. While you definitely change her character (avenger!) you didn't change her fundamental personality.

This was starkly realistic. Not OC, even though she has done a complete 180.
7889 chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I cried. This was so sad. Everything, changing, it's just, so sad. But everything was so realistic and well made.
JokerAtWork chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
I don't know if it's because I'm so tired, but I'm actually crying at that ending. Who would have thought? I sort of hoped this would end up more than a tragic love tale at the end, that there would be that little dollop of happy gloop which the author gives to make people hopeful at the end so they're fooled into liking the story, and you handed a snatch of such, but it was too much of an afterthought so I ignored it. The story is better without a pseudo happy ending, and it would not have been literarily stimulating if it weren't a tragedy. Blah blah blah, gosh don't I go on. I might pop up in your inbox a couple more times, because I like your stories, and your writing style...thus far anyway. I liked this story - and I'm not crying anymore, my eyes only watered up a little.
Tomon chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I was hoping for ending like that and you didn't let me down. Thank you for another amazing story
Lanky Nathan chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Damn... that is a heavy story. You write a good angst mate
omnimon12 chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
...wow...
nbcaihbsd chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
OH MY... this story made me cry.. *sniff*

soo sad but still so amazing .. dammit i need tissue..
MythicGR66 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
I hate and love this story.

Dam you, Sasuke, dam you!
MagykjayEmmax chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
I actually cried... This is one of the most tradgedic stories I've ever heard... *sobs*
xLL-Ax chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Nice story... I liked it (: Hinata could very well turn out like this if Naruto died... I hope he doesn't.
152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »