Reviews for A Better Time
narutodekenzieboy chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
...I love this fic( d_b 3 FIC )...

...How touching...( d!_!b )
Shutupandlistenwhatisay chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
-Crying-...That was the most touching story i ever fic?

-Sobbing-...Hiks..What..hiks..a..hiks..great..hiks..two..hiks..shot..hiks..fic..hiks..i..hiks..ever..hiks..read..

-Dragonlike grin-...Good chapter..
Daki92 chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
wow... that was amazingly emotional. the fact that you could make such a depressing story with such a good and ultimately satisfying end really does give you credit as a writer
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
That was...intense. I'm impressed, really. I didn't like the start, so the concept is still kind of low in my personal taste, but you really pulled the story off and that ending was INTENSE and left me in tears. Very well written story.
Inzaneamaru chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
*sniff*... Beautiful... NARUHINA FOREVER! oh and you totally deserve your name and best top writer on this site!
narutodippy chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That was really touching
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
As bad as this sounds I love Hinata's characterization in this. There has always been potential in Hinata to be a breakout character but the series seems to either undo every moment of awesome by reverting her back into a comedy character (the shyness and fainting or ignoring her after the Pein arc. I think I like her becoming a fierce person from a tragic circumstance. I find it kind of a take that moment at Kishimoto.
The-Unsung-Writer chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
best story of tragedy eva'
BloodReaperZ chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Awww... Sigh... Such a sad story indeed, but at least there was some happiness in the end...
N.K overworkedslacker chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
whoa... sad ending... almost made me cry... dammit i'm a guy! i shouldn't be crying! i am so pathetic...
MajorasMask02 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Sad no doubt however your stories not always end up being the happy ones however at least Hinata have ...Peace(heck that sounded like Pain XD)
Ichigo1010 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Another depressing one... oh well! this was amazing and sad and I really loved it!
The Revenge of the Mask chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
This story sorta reminds me of the song Figure 9 by Linken Park. It was really depressing to read this story. The characters actually seemed real. I even cried at the end when Hinata commited suicide and finally got to be with Naruto for all eternity.
The Revenge of the Mask chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Great story, depressing, but still great. It was sad to see Hinata go Sasuke's way of revenge.
Haku1013 chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
One of the BEST stories I have ever read! And I've read a LOT of stories. I actually almost cried near the end!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »