Reviews for A Better Time
Culebra del Sol chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I have to admit, I often avoid tragedies because I prefer happy endings.

What you have done here, though, is something few people do right in my eyes. You managed to make death and suicide ROMANTIC. Granted, I find that it's still wrong, but not as bad.
The Sentinel of Knowledge chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
WAAAHHHHHH! T_T IT'S SO SADDDD! I actually CRIED! in BOTH chapters, and more then once too!

I LOVE YOU AND YOUR SAD WRITING!

_
Daki92 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
i just had to review once more after re-reading this... strong and heartfelt... only way to describe this story that is probably among your strongest and best stories, despite it's shortness and lack of reviews compared to the other ones
tokusei04 chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Nice
Draenator chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
You can only run so long...
Draenator chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Badass Hinata is the shit.
Ian D. Rash chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Great story. Touching, emotional, well written, an all around great fic. The Neji gets a clue and a happy life is a huge bonus, because it somehow, despite the death of Naruto and Hinata, gives it a ray of sunshine to balance out the darkness.

P.S And Sasuke died in a somewhat dignified manner, which is the best possibility I can imagine/hope for.
narutodekenzieboy chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
...I love this fic( d_b 3 FIC )...

...How touching...( d!_!b )
Shutupandlistenwhatisay chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
-Crying-...That was the most touching story i ever fic?

-Sobbing-...Hiks..What..hiks..a..hiks..great..hiks..two..hiks..shot..hiks..fic..hiks..i..hiks..ever..hiks..read..

-Dragonlike grin-...Good chapter..
Daki92 chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
wow... that was amazingly emotional. the fact that you could make such a depressing story with such a good and ultimately satisfying end really does give you credit as a writer
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
That was...intense. I'm impressed, really. I didn't like the start, so the concept is still kind of low in my personal taste, but you really pulled the story off and that ending was INTENSE and left me in tears. Very well written story.
Inzaneamaru chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
*sniff*... Beautiful... NARUHINA FOREVER! oh and you totally deserve your name and best top writer on this site!
narutodippy chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That was really touching
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
As bad as this sounds I love Hinata's characterization in this. There has always been potential in Hinata to be a breakout character but the series seems to either undo every moment of awesome by reverting her back into a comedy character (the shyness and fainting or ignoring her after the Pein arc. I think I like her becoming a fierce person from a tragic circumstance. I find it kind of a take that moment at Kishimoto.
The-Unsung-Writer chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
best story of tragedy eva'
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »