Reviews for A Better Time
Inzaneamaru chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
*sniff*... Beautiful... NARUHINA FOREVER! oh and you totally deserve your name and best top writer on this site!
narutodippy chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
That was really touching
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
As bad as this sounds I love Hinata's characterization in this. There has always been potential in Hinata to be a breakout character but the series seems to either undo every moment of awesome by reverting her back into a comedy character (the shyness and fainting or ignoring her after the Pein arc. I think I like her becoming a fierce person from a tragic circumstance. I find it kind of a take that moment at Kishimoto.
The-Unsung-Writer chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
best story of tragedy eva'
BloodReaperZ chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Awww... Sigh... Such a sad story indeed, but at least there was some happiness in the end...
N.K overworkedslacker chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
whoa... sad ending... almost made me cry... dammit i'm a guy! i shouldn't be crying! i am so pathetic...
MajorasMask02 chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Sad no doubt however your stories not always end up being the happy ones however at least Hinata have ...Peace(heck that sounded like Pain XD)
Ichigo1010 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Another depressing one... oh well! this was amazing and sad and I really loved it!
The Revenge of the Mask chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
This story sorta reminds me of the song Figure 9 by Linken Park. It was really depressing to read this story. The characters actually seemed real. I even cried at the end when Hinata commited suicide and finally got to be with Naruto for all eternity.
The Revenge of the Mask chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Great story, depressing, but still great. It was sad to see Hinata go Sasuke's way of revenge.
Haku1013 chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
One of the BEST stories I have ever read! And I've read a LOT of stories. I actually almost cried near the end!
Xander Jaws chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
This was a really dark story. It was good, in its own way, but it was incredibly depressing.
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 2 . 3/5/2010
...that was sad... *sob...sob...sob...*
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
sharingan-girl chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
i love this story,it's so sad :'(
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »