Reviews for A Better Time
braindamage730 chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
wow that waz a great two part story a little different then im used to reading but a great story nonetheless. ima read all your storys
Teller of Chronicles chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
So... your stories were recommended on OneManga forums, so I decided to pick this one, and immediately made myself depressed reading it.

Poor Hinata. Poor Sasuke. Poor Naruto. Poor everyone.

Nicely written. It's very angsty indeed. I can't wait to read your other stories. I'm sure they very in genre too. Anyways, again, nicely written!
A Reviewer chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Ack! It hurts, i think i'm teary-eyed... YOU BETTER OFFSET SUCH A SAD STORY WITH A HAPPY-SAPPY ONE! _'

Really good work though, like all your other writing it flows and has a clear plot. No constructive criticism for this one...
jsirmontree chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
damn that was dark. but good.
TobisaruJC chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
A sad ending to such a wonderful story.
TobisaruJC chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
oh...poor naruto...poor hinata. nice job. story kind of rings true when ya think about it. it's best to let someone know how u feel about them instead of waiting for a "better time"...Very good.
M-Watcher chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Wow... I nearly... cried...
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Dang, I near cried seeing Hinata talk about how Naruto died and she never did nuttin', fortunately Neji's dating Tenten lightend(sp?) the mood some bit.
The Sin of Existance chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Wow...angstangsty
dong-chun-mei chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
T.T poor, poor Hinata-chan! *cries silently* this was so beautifully written! It made me cry!
Fritter chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
I'm just going to say wow... and leave it at that.
Katayama-senpai the paper nin chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
wow... this story is like no other i know. its so dark but keeps you wanting to read more. you are one hell of aan auther. keep it up or i have a feeling that lots of readers (me included) will follow hinata in Seppuku.
ANBU-Clan-guard chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
This one was really good to even though its only 2 chapters. im still amased over your skill and this really seems to be something that would happen to Hinata IF naruto would Die. And at her young agde it seems even more real. Keep the good work up!

/ANBU-Clan-guard
Selonianth chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
this one is really really good
H.R.H chapter 2 . 1/20/2008