Reviews for A Better Time
FortressMaximus chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
It's amazing how much one can love and hate a story at the same time.

This is a dark, depressing, simply sad tale of wasted time, wasted love and even wasted lives. Yet you still can help but feel happy for Hinata at the end of chapter 2 because she is finally with her Naruto-kun again.

This was a great little story, but more than anything it shows just how much we should value time and not waste it when dealing with love. Hinata showed the worse case situation and we'd all be fools to not take that lesson to heart in our real lives.
heero yuoy chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
that was sad and happy at the same time. good jop!
Gold guardian chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
This story was so strong and so good it actually made me cry!
braindamage730 chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
wow that waz a great two part story a little different then im used to reading but a great story nonetheless. ima read all your storys
Teller of Chronicles chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
So... your stories were recommended on OneManga forums, so I decided to pick this one, and immediately made myself depressed reading it.

Poor Hinata. Poor Sasuke. Poor Naruto. Poor everyone.

Nicely written. It's very angsty indeed. I can't wait to read your other stories. I'm sure they very in genre too. Anyways, again, nicely written!
A Reviewer chapter 2 . 3/3/2008
Ack! It hurts, i think i'm teary-eyed... YOU BETTER OFFSET SUCH A SAD STORY WITH A HAPPY-SAPPY ONE! _'

Really good work though, like all your other writing it flows and has a clear plot. No constructive criticism for this one...
jsirmontree chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
damn that was dark. but good.
TobisaruJC chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
A sad ending to such a wonderful story.
TobisaruJC chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
oh...poor naruto...poor hinata. nice job. story kind of rings true when ya think about it. it's best to let someone know how u feel about them instead of waiting for a "better time"...Very good.
M-Watcher chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Wow... I nearly... cried...
Guy With 1000 Names chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Dang, I near cried seeing Hinata talk about how Naruto died and she never did nuttin', fortunately Neji's dating Tenten lightend(sp?) the mood some bit.
The Sin of Existance chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Wow...angstangsty
dong-chun-mei chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
T.T poor, poor Hinata-chan! *cries silently* this was so beautifully written! It made me cry!
Fritter chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
I'm just going to say wow... and leave it at that.
Katayama-senpai the paper nin chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
wow... this story is like no other i know. its so dark but keeps you wanting to read more. you are one hell of aan auther. keep it up or i have a feeling that lots of readers (me included) will follow hinata in Seppuku.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »