Reviews for SourPassion: Cat And Mouse
DiabloDusk chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I love Yuki and Kyo together especially if Yuki is the submissive one -grins- Good Job
Whimsical Doodles chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Very adorable. I love this pairing.
Oksana chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
*squeeaall* ahh! love it3 so much! so kawaii !
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I suspect as soon as Yuki steps outside, girly screams will be heard, and Ayame might not come back for a while .

Nice job, though it was a bit too fast, I mean its like 'I love u!'

"Awesome, lets go do it then!"...c what I mean? Oh well, it was still good.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
i love it! ja ne!~ PLEASE~ UPDATE! ASAP~!
WhiteRozePetals chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
That was really good! I can't wait for more to come! XD
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
this is good, could you please make it longer? what will happen when kyo and yuki find out that aya was listening? what will tohru think? how will kagura and haru feel? will akito find out and if so what will happen?
thebonelessone chapter 1 . 10/10/2007

VickyQ chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
OMGSMUT! X3

DO WANT!
Kibasfangirl527 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Omg you have to write more! *Puppy eyes* Please! I love it! Great job! you're going in my favs by the way.
AlphaOmegaPsi chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Alright, review time. This was too cliche. In the first place, you didn't determine their position. Furthermore, there wasn't enough story development. You need to make sure you cover all the bases preferably before the sex scene. My suggestion is that you rewrite it and instead of having Kyo stay and Yuki accept it, have Kyo run out and then they could be really awkward for a few days until one of them decides to finally break the tension. Also, Kyo is really out of character. The Kyo we all know and love from the anime would never beg or whine even in this situation. So have him be a little tougher, and not so very pansyish. (Not a word, I know)

Then again, you could also just ignore this and not rewrite it. I mean, it's not like I'm a porfessional or whatever so my word isn't exactly credible. However, if I may be conceited for a moment, I'm a pretty good writer and I do know what I'm doing.

I'm not saying these things to hurt you or flame or make fun or anything like that, I'm just trying to help. Critique is the backbone of any good story so I hope you'll take my advice.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I love it!
EmbersSpark chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
yay

i loved it
lady raye88 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
MORE. its really really good.