Reviews for I Can't live within You
Lozzarooni chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
Loved this v. much. Jareth as a bad boy biker - oh yes. 'nuff said.
Veriria chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
Oh my god - I freaking LOVED this story! I wasn't too keen on it in the beginning chapters, but it's fantastic! I'm so glad I kept reading it. Some scenes just made my heart flutter oh - great job!
onnawufei chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I really love that you didn't go the route of making Karen into the wicked stepmother that a lot of other stories do. And that probably sounds like a very dumb review, but I wanted to mention it.
Dearlady2002 chapter 25 . 6/26/2011
Ok, definatly time for bed. past six in the morning. very good story, different from most of what iv'e read online so that's always appreciated. i definately will keep browsing your other stories!
Dearlady2002 chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
Good story so far. Will keep reading till I fall asleep at the computer tonight. 4:12 am now. lol

Biker Jaret.. MMMMMMM... *drools*
Kidnapkid chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
I will forever find mint lifesavers erotic now. What a hoot! I wee little secret.
YYMichi chapter 25 . 10/28/2010
Hello!

Im from Germany and my dictionary and I fought us throug your wonderful story. It was worth! I love your story. Every free minute I sit down and devour the chapter of your lovely story.

You are a great writer and I looking forward to your next story.

The whole day I can hear the soundtracks of Labyrinth in my head, is that normal? :-) I think you make me addicted to your wonderful stories! Please excuse my lousy English, its only the rest of my school-english.

Tata

Michi
Schwann chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
Human seducer Jareth... is so corny. Congrats! Love it.
Lunabellla chapter 25 . 5/29/2010
This was wonderful! But I wonder what happened to Megan?
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 25 . 2/20/2010
::snickers grinning sleepily:: Oil and water that lot is! Never mixing completely, but with the right ingredients thrown in, can turn out the most wonderful and tasty things! LOL _ Happily Ever After they'll have with slight interruptions and hey! it'll never be boring at their house! er, castle. ::chuckles:: Awesome story, as always, my dear! Blessed Be and sweet dreams! Ja!
Capt. Pizza chapter 4 . 10/29/2009
Just noticed this.

“We will protect him, I fore swear it, my Queen.” Didymus was on his knee.

To fore swear is to break ones oath, not make it.
lonely 27 chapter 25 . 10/27/2009
great story
lonely 27 chapter 24 . 10/27/2009
loved it
lonely 27 chapter 23 . 10/27/2009
poor sarah
lonely 27 chapter 21 . 10/27/2009
loved it..so now they know