Reviews for I Can't live within You
S.R chapter 20 . 6/30
I hope one of the people who gave them a ride catches the little ***** as she's leaving. Not only is she trespassing but she has two counts of attempted murder and probably a ton more once Sarah's Dad is done.
S.R chapter 1 . 6/29
You know what the normal, level headed response to hearing your child resents a younger family member? Spending time with them! The logical solution would be for her father to spend a couple of hours a week with her and only her. No Karen, no Toby, no work or anything that would distract him from his Daughter.
The Doctor told them that too... actually, I'm surprised the Dr DeCaro hasn't told them they are making the problem worse. At this rate she's not going to graduate because she has pretty much no familial comfort.
I like that Toby is unhappy that Sarah can't even give him a hug anymore. He should be around 4 by now and probably loves his sister to bits since they had two years to grow closer before she went to see the doctor.
(121 is 4, assuming Toby was 1 when he was wished away, 2 years passed before Sarah went to see a Doctor about her Nightmares and 1 year has passed since she started Boarding school. He could be younger or older depending on how old he was when he was wished away though)
TheUnquietDead chapter 22 . 6/6/2016
What is Riha's illness? I keep wondering about it.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 25 . 1/25/2016
Quite the tale. Jareth as always is enticing, beguiling, and makes you want to believe in the fantastic. Thank you. Thank you for giving us a small peak into the fantasy.
ariella21 chapter 25 . 1/11/2016
I have no words except that I loooved it
Lady Knight of VT chapter 7 . 6/23/2015
"I don't make instant soup." )
Best line I've read in awhile! Made me laugh out loud...and receive a weird look from my husband but he can deal; he's just happy I'm not reading Dramione for once.
Looking to be yet another good read!
~LadyKnight
Lozzarooni chapter 25 . 7/19/2013
Loved this v. much. Jareth as a bad boy biker - oh yes. 'nuff said.
Veriria chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
Oh my god - I freaking LOVED this story! I wasn't too keen on it in the beginning chapters, but it's fantastic! I'm so glad I kept reading it. Some scenes just made my heart flutter oh - great job!
onnawufei chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I really love that you didn't go the route of making Karen into the wicked stepmother that a lot of other stories do. And that probably sounds like a very dumb review, but I wanted to mention it.
Dearlady2002 chapter 25 . 6/26/2011
Ok, definatly time for bed. past six in the morning. very good story, different from most of what iv'e read online so that's always appreciated. i definately will keep browsing your other stories!
Dearlady2002 chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
Good story so far. Will keep reading till I fall asleep at the computer tonight. 4:12 am now. lol

Biker Jaret.. MMMMMMM... *drools*
Kidnapkid chapter 8 . 12/2/2010
I will forever find mint lifesavers erotic now. What a hoot! I wee little secret.
YYMichi chapter 25 . 10/28/2010
Hello!

Im from Germany and my dictionary and I fought us throug your wonderful story. It was worth! I love your story. Every free minute I sit down and devour the chapter of your lovely story.

You are a great writer and I looking forward to your next story.

The whole day I can hear the soundtracks of Labyrinth in my head, is that normal? :-) I think you make me addicted to your wonderful stories! Please excuse my lousy English, its only the rest of my school-english.

Tata

Michi
Schwann chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
Human seducer Jareth... is so corny. Congrats! Love it.
Lunabellla chapter 25 . 5/29/2010
This was wonderful! But I wonder what happened to Megan?