Reviews for Life is Full of Suprises
TaIoRaFoReVeR523 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
No! It's not finished! How come it isn't finished? Also, this fic hasn't been updated since 2k8, and it's already 2k12! Well, there's nothing I can do about it, unfortunately. At least, answer this one question; do you plan to finish it?
Appealtoreason chapter 7 . 9/16/2010
You need to update this story!
Hedgi chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
your friend ally isn't the only one whos gonna freak out on you- this is amazing stuff and i'm going insane waiting ( as usual) so pretty please keep writing? i hope the plot bunnies are being kind to you...
Bla8 chapter 7 . 9/7/2008
a quick word of info, (that someone told me, so people don't yell at u) Yolei is spelt that way not Yolie. . .for some reason. . .probably to make my life difficult but i won't point fingers (glares at people who make life difficult)

WEAPONS! i honestly wouldnt trust davis with a weapon. . and Davis u are not the 'biggest, baddest, est fighter in the whole world' i am sorry

and Davis she didnt miss u at all (it was a LIE) plus she blushed at T.K. cause he's so adorablely cute and a mini me of Matt.

Loved it (sorry for the late review my computer is in well. . .a new computer due to i broke the last one. . . it wasn't my fault) but LOVED IT!
imacowgirl chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
i'm gonna call u tomorrow
animeaddict2323232 chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
I really live ur idea! Please continue!
M M Forever chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
Ahh, it's been a while since you updated this one. I was wondering if you ever would, or if it would be on permanent hiatus.

Meanwhile, I'm still patiently waiting for that "I'm sorry for making you curse" short Mimato fanfic... :p
Breathlessly Wicked chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Good so far. And I agree with Mimi (For once) old habits die hard! She was and IS the Theif Lord, once she got the name she can't getrid of it! What if she did?O.o But then your story would be boring! -gasp- Not likely. Anyway. . . Update at some point!

Siy Rowling?
TheDarkTimeLord chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
i liked that chapter bring up then next one
Bla8 chapter 6 . 3/24/2008

I was giving up on the stories i"m reading casue no one ever updates. . . look whose talking

Okay. . .I only noticed this once so far, but when you put somehting in quotes it shouldnt be like this "If we don’t,” Tai began, grabbing his companion by the collar, “we’ll look

conspicuous. Do you want that?”

IT's all fine except for the we'll which should be capatilized cause it starts a quote. . .I think you just missed that one but. . i was pointing it out

Now Yoleis name I belive is Yolei not Yolei. . .and how do I know this. . .my cuz got yelled at cuase in her story she spelt it wrong

Matt's hair so cute

Willis get your hands off Kari (
YukiGaAruAi 0 CourageousLove 0 chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
GAWH! update soon _
imacowgirl chapter 6 . 3/20/2008
yo biffle, you need to UD THIS MORE OFTEN! I am making you, i will call your mother and tell her that it is your homework! So HA!

PinkYellowRoses2 chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
Great work thus far! And I'm sure Tai will find her (and if not... Sora will find him... or they'll just bump into each other) _~ Please keep up the good work! Taiora forver!
Bla8 chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
K I AM REVIEWING (applause) on my BIRTHDAY

I was searching for a story to read to entertain me, SO I FOUDN YOUR AMAZING STORY1!

I loved it, so you must update now, it was too short, it needs to be LONG SO I CAN READ FOREVER!

TheDarkTimeLord chapter 5 . 1/10/2008