Reviews for Pirates, and tiger, of the Caribbean
MidnightGoddess2112 chapter 36 . 8/27/2014
EPIC! Haw yeah!
MidnightGoddess2112 chapter 5 . 2/4/2014
This is the most perfect thing ever.
Hedgehog of Time chapter 36 . 7/21/2013
Love how Calvin and Hobbes's personalities bounce off each other.
rocketman777 chapter 19 . 6/26/2013
This is a very great story you should continue writing it because it super awesome.
Guest chapter 36 . 5/30/2013
This is one of the funniest and most interesting fanfic tons ie read. I hope see this and continue on this amazing story.
nightmaster000 chapter 36 . 12/17/2012
This is a great story.
Mayu Sato chapter 36 . 12/4/2012
I really love what you're doing here, and I think the last movie would be better with C&H. Though I also think you've done a lot of work already and might want to rest before tackling another movie. What ever you decide, I'll be sticking around to check for more chapters :)
Starlove chapter 27 . 11/17/2012
Awesome fic. I cant wait to read more :)
The6thDoctor chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
I really like this so far. I think it would be cool if someone did a doctor who/ Calvin and Hobbes fanfic where Calvin turns his box into a TARDIS.
Guest chapter 36 . 6/27/2012
Do more please! This is great!
Spontainialiscous chapter 36 . 6/21/2012
Hey! Welcome back! Your story is as completely AWESOME as ever! I was over-joyed to see an update after so long!
mninjagodragon123 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I LOVE THIS STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
LordGodsServant chapter 35 . 11/11/2011
Aaaaaaaaand Jawdrop.

I love this, I spent hours reading this and it is a near perfect incorporation of these two series. Both Calvin and Hobbes are spot on. I dislike the bit about technology being adapted by Hackett but that's just my personal preference and it hardly detracts at all.

I love this.

Good Day and God Bless :)

Sincerely, LordGodsServant
LordGodsServant chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Love where this is going.
LaynThePurpleRaccoonGirl chapter 35 . 9/19/2011
Yess! You are posting still, after all!...I hope. Anywhos, love the story, cute idea!