Reviews for An Unprofessional Opinion
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Jesus...that conclusion though
Things be getting intense
PipeDream chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
What's strange is that the part about him acting looser over time coupled with how he's aiming for normal and missing finally drove home for me how Conan is GOOD for Shinichi
I'd heard it stated before, but it only just clicked for me how him giving up on how he presents Kudo Shinichi to the world as Conan (trying to grow up too fast) is unconsciously getting him closer to that 'normal' Mark he keeps missing while trying
EmeraldGlee chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
This is just gold. I absolutely love Conan's profile. It's nice to see how Conan's situation would look like from an outsider's perspective. I love it. Thank you for sharing this with us.
EmeraldGlee chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
I also love how this is set in a second person perspective. I like how Cade is talking to Hakuba/You. It makes it feel more personal and the reader more involved. There's not many stories written this way.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
this is rly interesting...
it just sort of occured to me that harley didnt even know jimmy before he shrunk, so he doesnt have as much of a base of memories of kudo as himself, as someone like agasa does. you'd think it'd be harder to see jimmy as himself, and not just as a really smart kid... *shrugs* maybe its different when the situation is actually happening.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
this is really good... its such an interesting combination of what acting like conan would imply about him, and some things that come scarily close to applying to actual shinichi.
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
This is great thinking candy. Thank you for writing! The profile is fitting for Kaitou KID (at least in my unprofessional opinion) and I couldn't help but to snicker quite a lot.
Sewarea chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
This is a really interesting outside prospective on the characters.
Hebiaczek chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
I loved this whhole thing to the point I started wondering if you really are a psychologist of sorts~ Thank you for this simply fantastic work - as I love all of what I've read from you this seems the best so far~
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
MORE. Seriously this is just to good to be true. You are a genius!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Wow. Hattori might actually have AS. I have a friend that has that. I can see the connection now.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Ahhh Conan. I don't know why the hell most of the adults in DC/CC not question his behavior.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
YES. The Edogawa kid is freaky.

They just need to get back together. Would make Ran happier.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
FEELS.

So accurate! Good job!
Qi Eclipse chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
As someone who has Asbergers all I can say is very accurate
As a point of note if a little kid who acted like an adult walked up to me I honestly don't think I'd notice let alone care
I love your psyc profiles and Cade too