Reviews for An Unprofessional Opinion
this is rly interesting...
it just sort of occured to me that harley didnt even know jimmy before he shrunk, so he doesnt have as much of a base of memories of kudo as himself, as someone like agasa does. you'd think it'd be harder to see jimmy as himself, and not just as a really smart kid... *shrugs* maybe its different when the situation is actually happening.
this is really good... its such an interesting combination of what acting like conan would imply about him, and some things that come scarily close to applying to actual shinichi.
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 4/19
This is great thinking candy. Thank you for writing! The profile is fitting for Kaitou KID (at least in my unprofessional opinion) and I couldn't help but to snicker quite a lot.
Sewarea chapter 5 . 3/25
This is a really interesting outside prospective on the characters.
Hebiaczek chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
I loved this whhole thing to the point I started wondering if you really are a psychologist of sorts~ Thank you for this simply fantastic work - as I love all of what I've read from you this seems the best so far~
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
MORE. Seriously this is just to good to be true. You are a genius!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Wow. Hattori might actually have AS. I have a friend that has that. I can see the connection now.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Ahhh Conan. I don't know why the hell most of the adults in DC/CC not question his behavior.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
YES. The Edogawa kid is freaky.

They just need to get back together. Would make Ran happier.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
FEELS.

So accurate! Good job!
Qi Eclipse chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
As someone who has Asbergers all I can say is very accurate
As a point of note if a little kid who acted like an adult walked up to me I honestly don't think I'd notice let alone care
I love your psyc profiles and Cade too
AvivA-AvivA chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
I liked the style in which these evaluations were written. I had a lot of fun reading it.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
French and don't forget the witch
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2014