Reviews for Singing in the Sun
TheRealHinata1996 chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
When are you going to make another chapter. You have great talent.
Lex luthore chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Great fic i have an idea for a fic i was hoping you could write its naruto x oc the oc is a good female vampire who bites naruto on accident out of instinct during the chunin exams please i was hoping you could write it please as a request from a fan
gftthawj chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
i can't wait 4 the next chapter.

this story is awsome!
Tw33ty JR chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
well, this is interesting cant wait to read the next chapter so plz update soon _
StrawberriCat chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Hey... Why did u give up? it's so good! please continue okay? thank u(not taking no as an answer)
clover cookie chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
Really really good! Can't wait for the next chappi!~-~
RakeeshJ4 chapter 2 . 10/15/2007
Ha! Interesting story, certainly not an idea I ever recall reading before: Hinata the singing idol! It's an intriguing idea, though. I like it. I look forward with pleasure to the next update:)
ironbloodaika chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
If it weren't for thousands of miles of ocean separting us I'd hug you! Cyber Hug! *hug* It's so awesome how your doing this story! Reading this really makes me wanna speed up my writing! Speaking of which I've started brainstorming on my stories mini-arcs! Can't wait to get those started, but I've gotta get my one-shot nailed and send it to you to Beta. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Naruto clad entirely in Hinaru merchandise comes to mind a lot. Wonder how big she is with the female population? Well I'll talk to you later RJ. And I know I've said this before, but it means so much that your making this story. You write Hinata so well! XD Keep up the great work and Update Soon!
Adelaide 'Adell' Peirce chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
hahaha! this is good! keep it up! it's rare to see a story like this i think!
Whatev3691 chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Ironbloodaika told me that you started writing his idea, and I think so far it looks great! Nice first chapter, I hope it continues in the same way! Update soon!
ironbloodaika chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
SO AWESOME! Thanks so much for this RJ! I really hope you do decide to expand on this idea RJ! I can imagine no one else who could expand on my plot bunnies! What happened is exactly what I pictured would happen. Makes me wish I'd thought out the plot more so I could figure out what more you're going to do for this story. Hope you get a lot of reviews for this! This story's got a lot of potentional especially with you as the author. No one else tries so hard to make the characters so incharacter! Talk to you soon and thanks again!