Reviews for The Voices in My Head
Sapphire Serina Riddle chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
Good idea you've got going it's great keep working.
TravelingThroughTime chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Well I like it...It's really awesome. I can't wait to get time to read the other chapters you have so far. Love it!

Shes-The-Proto-Type chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
hey the story's sounding great, hope to see you update soon!:3
scarykitten chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
i love this chapter and hope you will update soon!

JusticeHarmonyLynn chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Love the interaction between the girl and the dragon, and I'm glad to see that she still knows fear when she sees the animals, not as if she feels she can control them because she can 'speak' to them. She also has a quick mind, I like that also, keep up the good work.
Jessie07 chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
interesting story! i can't wait to read more so please update soon!
Robert1000 chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
A Great story I would give it a 10 out of 10. Please update soon
Tallacus chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
ooh i love this, and the dragon could speak! whoot! i wonder if anna would name her
Dannylionthe1st chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
I know school and stuff is tough. I'm glad that you were able to update. :D I'm enjoying your story thus far and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Naomi chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
That was awsome
SarcasticEnigma chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
i don't know who i love more, creedy or quinn. i think it's creedy, that accent is just SO much better than quinn's. yes, definitely creedy. anyway, can't wait to see what happens when the dragons so up. annie'll probably look like a loon. UPDATE SOON!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
good, interesting start. nice to see that, while she can talk to the dragons, she keeps it a secret, is still afraid of them, and the dragons still know enough to know that she's food. another person did a fic like this and did the exact opposite of you. that was a mary sue, which you aren' far. good on you for now. looking forward to more. UPDATE SOON!
Lovebuggy chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
ah, talent. so helpful, and yet, so much more trouble than they're worth! lol, i like her; she's cute!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Cool so far! Keep up the great work and please update soon!
st.elmo-lover chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
You should totally keep updating this story. It has potential and it's really good so far. But who did she run into? Quinn? Van Zan? WHO? I must know, update soon. :)