Reviews for Running After Romeo
jasmine chapter 1 . 1/1
does this have anything to do with the BAND after romeo
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Okay. I am the last person alive still reading Trory fiction but who cares? This was fucking brilliant! Tristan spilling his guts and laying it all out there is great! I also like how you described Tristan's subsequent fall from being King of Chilton. Good stuff! Thanks!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
love it
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was a brilliant story.
devon380black chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
If only this was what happened on the show... It would have been a nice beginning for the two opposite characters.
DevotedSerenity19 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Yes this is was hat was ideally supposed to happen
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I know this is a pretty old story, but I read it and thought it was amazing!

It's probably the most realistic Trory out there. Most of them make Tristan and Rory both so "mushy" and even though that's cute, that's probably not exactly how it would happen.

Great job!
MaryBBlove23 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
I liked that story!
doornumberthree chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
That was great; very in-character for both of them. Nice work.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Awe that was awesome. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Ebbagull chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Just three words..:

Naw..! :) & Great fic!

(here is the review you were craving...:P)
coffee-addicted chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
I'm like reading all of your Trory fics and they just continue to amaze me. They are all awesome and different, but all equally great! I liked the way she kissed him and their hole banter, funny.

“So… was your like for me a crush type thing? Was there bad poetry involved?”

“Drunken ramblings, actually.”

Great p
vmggfan chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
So, I have to say that I am quite mad. I have no clue if you read my story, I Got You, but yours is mighty similar. Better written, yes, but mighty similar all the same. For one, yours starts off at the exact- and i mean EXACT- moment mine does in the show. For another, yours branches off into your own story at once again the EXACT moment mine does. And these are only two of the main similarities.

So if you did in fact read my story and is what gave you the idea to write yours, I ask of you one simple thing: credit me as doing so. If this is merely a very strange coincidence, I apologize for my bitchiness.

But on another note, I cannot deny that I enjoyed your story even though I was quite mad that you had possibly taken the idea from me. It was well written and realistic, which are the main things I personally look for in stories- that authors draw readers into their story.

Please message me back.
amber. lily.23 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Awesome, I really liked it.

Especially how you pictured Tristan and Rory. Just perfect and def. not out of character.

She didn’t turn him into a whipped sentimentalist and he didn’t corrupt her purity. But somehow, Bible Boy and his Mary managed to make it work.

Best line ever, exactly my thoughts. There are just too many Stories where Tristan is too nice. You really did a great job finding a compromise between the nice Tristan and the bad boy Tristan.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This is TOTALLY the way Run Away, Little Boy should have gone. I really liked this and you wrote it very well.