Reviews for Bring Me To Life
rainbowrider1290 chapter 12 . 7/19
Ok, so this was really cute, and I really enjoyed its pace. It wasn't unrealistically quick, and I liked how there was great division between all the different plotlines. It wasn't just "DRAMIONE and some other stuff on the side mentioned at the end"

Congratulations, I really enjoyed it.

Keep writing!
ifeelsofree chapter 12 . 7/19
I worried that P will get in the way. Glad she didn't. And glad evertthing turned out fine! Had fun reading this!
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 12 . 6/28
I absolutely loved it. Every part of it.
Arveen Delphinus Malfoy chapter 7 . 6/28
I think Blaise knows about them. He's just trying to get him admit it though.
kalikk chapter 12 . 6/16
emocionante
Minnie chapter 11 . 6/7
Oh my goodness, this is absolutely lovely!
You've captured a perfect and still very realistic story, and I've really enjoyed watching Pansy grow back to who she was before, and ugh this is just amazing!
Thank you so much!
agoldenthrone chapter 12 . 5/15
This was a wonderful read. Although, I know my friends play board games too much when I guessed it would be Ticket to Ride from the first mention of trains!
misspsycho24 chapter 12 . 5/1
I read the story in one evening. Such a lovely story...
the unrealistic jump into marriage makes me cringe
ForeverRainingFire chapter 12 . 3/2
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Cassjane3 chapter 12 . 2/11
The character development inside this story is just amazing. You didn't depend on lowering others in order to lift certain characters up, and it created a functional world within we could all find happiness. I will read this multiple times, as it has legs... I can't wait to investigate your profile to see what more you have written!

Thank you for sharing you work. I truly enjoyed it! 3
Cupid's daughter chapter 12 . 1/20
You've gotten better, but u need 2 work on writing dialogue 4 people with accents.
Cupid's daughter chapter 8 . 1/20
Oh i loooovve the story of Cleopatra and Marc Antony. It's sooo romantic. Shame how it ended though. Damn you to hell Octavian.
Cupid's daughter chapter 1 . 1/20
Now don't get me wrong. I love Ginny and Harry, but it's at a tie with Harry and Pansy. Ya know I've only eva read 1 Pansy/Harry fanfic and that wasn't even complete.
SusanMarieS chapter 12 . 1/18