Reviews for Bring Me To Life
Thank you for this lovely fanfic!
dreams and desperation chapter 12 . 1/30
Beautiful story! Xx
dreams and desperation chapter 7 . 1/29
This is quite possibly one of the most bizarre stories I have ever read and yet I am liking it. Huh. Xx
stephrob92 chapter 12 . 1/8
I love your version of Pansy...she's sweet and insecure, but still feisty. And I actually really like her with Harry. Overall, I really enjoyed this story.
Beana chapter 12 . 1/2
Thank you for this story :D I love it!
Beana chapter 11 . 1/2
joairngowrnlsij thliebglk agijfisfriluhbnj "He told me he's in love with you"

lsdjiowegfjj j"So...make him happy. Okay?"

owiaejafnrgenf j;afjdndhjfiefsj Pansy ruined her engagement dinner because she was thinking about Draco and Hermione? but theyre ENGAGEDDDDDDDDD YYYAAYAYYAYYYAY

sjoefai;rgnengldjig;hen;blfijd;ifjeulatihejfd;k i can't. my heart is just so full from the fluffies its bursting.

ahahahha "we wanted to tell you in advance though to reduce the chances of you hexing malfoy"
Beana chapter 10 . 1/2
Draco baring his heart like that-my heart broke that he was so vulnerable and couldnt wait even a month!

oh the awkwardness!

Can't wait to see what the question is!
Beana chapter 9 . 1/2
This is a good last test for Pansy!

this line made my heart melt for Hermione: "I thought she was my friend"..."She is" whispered Hermione

ahahahah Blaise trying to annoy Draco and Draco accidentally on purpose kneeing him in the head. He's such a great friend to back down and also to comfort each of them in a way that they needed.

oh my heart! awww Draco is so endearing to memorize her letters and even ask others how to interpret the mind of a woman
hahahah "I wanted to bash Blaise's head in-my friend, mind you-repeatedly. with a very blunt object"

my heart, my heart - I'm swooning!
Beana chapter 8 . 1/2
ahhhhh Blaise knows and his gift is so perfect

Book date with Draco! hahahah his pick up line is great :D and he got her gift?! truly he is the sweetest

Pansy's gift was so heartfelt!
Beana chapter 7 . 1/2
how adorable-passing notes!

awww the Blaise/Draco jealousy!

hahhahhaaha Blaise figured it out! Is he deliberately goading Draco?

agoijeijfoagbjnvjdj the letters are so sweet and adorable and aosidjforngn the fluffies!
Beana chapter 6 . 1/2
GAH i'm so happy Pansy got the job!

It's so sweet that Pansy is trying to set Hermione up hahahah

ahahha Blaise trying to be all smug about knowing Draco-You go Draco for holding your own confidence

Pansy ready for the next step of seing draco :D
Beana chapter 5 . 1/2
awwww Draco's first words to Hermione jaoianeoeaoigjnrlwjriah

This description: She saw Draco's eyes, full of...something, smile at her more than his lips
I think that was perfect to describe their budding romance.

ahhaahah "a little potion i just brewed. it will keep you from dancing with Blaise for the rest of the night"

NOOOOO PANSY!

oanefioaghiadj the letter Hermione writes is heartbreaking; Draco's is perfect.
aww that's so sweet the way Harry and Pansy are helping each other work past their pasts. Gahhh I'm squealing so much from Draco's responses!

aaaahhhhhh! Harry and Pansy are adorable! the back hug-ohh goodness I'm aoiena;hgreaongh

Hermione is so encouraging and selfless. I also like the creativity in how to play to Pansy's strengths-haha need to learn that on my own resume!
Beana chapter 3 . 1/2
ahahah "ah yes, you don't usually bother with the face paint"

I like how Blaise knows when Draco has a crush ahah

ooohhhh date night with Draco :D

and Harry and Pansy?! Can't wait to see whats next!
Beana chapter 2 . 1/2
It is amazing to see Pansy's progress! I like reading the letter Hermione sends to Draco.