Reviews for Bring Me To Life
Iheartbooks394 chapter 12 . 7/21
Oh sneaky and sultry i love it! Loved this story!
Iheartbooks394 chapter 11 . 7/21
Ugh so in love with this! I love how Ron reacted "Wait... so we're okay with this?" Hilarious!
im telling you this bitch is too selfless this man could be the love of your life and youre giving him up cuz you annoying ass friend is mentally unstable !? FOH HOE !
not seeing a guy that likes you and you like him back just because your friend is getting over him when they werent even together in the first place? hermione must be an angel cuz i wouldve hopped on his dick so fast fuck a friend i'd leave her for dead
Kieran chapter 12 . 7/13
Literally the sweetest thing ever.
Scherherazade chapter 12 . 6/22
A very sweet and thoughtful story.
loveroax chapter 12 . 5/25
Awesome story..
I really like it...
This was really nice!
Tee dree chapter 12 . 3/26
awesome , psychology/love story! Thks!
Happyfeet00342 chapter 12 . 2/26
Naughty Pansy! Haha, wonderful job! I love love LOVED this story! One of my favourites (and that says something since I love of your other stories)
rebelsaurus29 chapter 12 . 2/1
This story was absolutely amazing! The plot was well-written and the characters were flushed out. I absolutely adored it. Well done :-)
Slythindor Complex chapter 12 . 1/25
Great story! I finished it in a day and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. This isn't the first of your stories that I've read. You're such a great writer- I hope you keep the hobby.
Nikki Pond chapter 3 . 1/16
I could imagine Tom loves playing golf but not Draco. I think the whole fanboy thing had me taken aback.
Selinae2014 chapter 12 . 1/7
I LOVE THAT GAME! My dad bought it last summer, and every free moment since, we've tried playing it, but since the summer, we haven't had much time... I really liked this story! It's funny, I started reading this yesterday evening, and I've read a few chapters in the middle of the night, and I finished this piece of art just now. This is a wonderful story, and I've never read something like this before.
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
DRAMIONE! YES I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! MY FRIEND OWES ME 10 DOLLARS!