Reviews for Bring Me To Life
This was really nice!
Tee dree chapter 12 . 3/26
awesome , psychology/love story! Thks!
Happyfeet00342 chapter 12 . 2/26
Naughty Pansy! Haha, wonderful job! I love love LOVED this story! One of my favourites (and that says something since I love of your other stories)
rebelsaurus29 chapter 12 . 2/1
This story was absolutely amazing! The plot was well-written and the characters were flushed out. I absolutely adored it. Well done :-)
Slythindor Complex chapter 12 . 1/25
Great story! I finished it in a day and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. This isn't the first of your stories that I've read. You're such a great writer- I hope you keep the hobby.
Nikki Pond chapter 3 . 1/16
I could imagine Tom loves playing golf but not Draco. I think the whole fanboy thing had me taken aback.
Selinae2014 chapter 12 . 1/7
I LOVE THAT GAME! My dad bought it last summer, and every free moment since, we've tried playing it, but since the summer, we haven't had much time... I really liked this story! It's funny, I started reading this yesterday evening, and I've read a few chapters in the middle of the night, and I finished this piece of art just now. This is a wonderful story, and I've never read something like this before.
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
DRAMIONE! YES I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN! MY FRIEND OWES ME 10 DOLLARS!
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Oh snap. Its the snog that started everything.
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
LOoooveeEEeeeee ItttTTTtttt!
YouR AMAziNg!
jupimako chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
I'm so glad I decided to give this story a shot. I don't usually like reading stories with these pairings, especially when they're not Harry-centric, but your summary really intrigued me and I was completely sucked in by the first chapter. I read this in one sitting and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you so much for broadening my horizons. This was a fantastic read.
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
Its like pansy is rehab and Draco is her drug shes a sex/love addict
Elluzions chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
This was a great story! You've really got the concept of working with a survivor and what it's like to be patient and to not give up. I also loved Draco and Hermione's relationship in the fic, thanks for sharing!
Born in 20th Century chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing tale! :D Looking forward to reading more of your writing in the near future but have finished reading all your stories, so hope you'll continue to write soon! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Wonderfully fantastic(dont even know ifbtgat makes sense but o well) but seriusly this story is amazing i liked it very muxh wish i had found it earlier so that i could experiance the joy of this story
Loved it