Reviews for Bring Me To Life
FriendofTrees chapter 12 . 10/23
This story was wonderful. I really enjoyed it. I really felt the passion that Draco had. It was very good. Thank you!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 12 . 8/31
This was so freaking good. Love the writing style, and the story, and the details! It was all just so good
Mione chapter 12 . 8/12
It's lovely!
Quileutepack.Seth16 chapter 12 . 7/18
I really like this story it showed Pansy side of things in life i mean i know she played a villian in the movies and books well not really more like an enemy it didn't show much of her just Draco and his friends really but, still. I'm actually writing a story like this but, in a marriage law. I'm working on updating new chapters and all that :) sorry for the ramble but, this story is really good.
starlite22 chapter 12 . 6/26
Really enjoyed this story of Hermione and Pansy's friendship, would of loved to of read the wedding and if they all had kids later etc.
kathryn.deva chapter 12 . 6/26
I assume Pansy was pregnant at he end?
Nantai chapter 12 . 4/20
A wonderful story, thank you!:)
Clslytherin chapter 12 . 4/6
This story was really good
I couldn't put it down
5 stars
Thank you for this lovely fanfic!
dreams and desperation chapter 12 . 1/30
Beautiful story! Xx
dreams and desperation chapter 7 . 1/29
This is quite possibly one of the most bizarre stories I have ever read and yet I am liking it. Huh. Xx
stephrob92 chapter 12 . 1/8
I love your version of Pansy...she's sweet and insecure, but still feisty. And I actually really like her with Harry. Overall, I really enjoyed this story.
Beana chapter 12 . 1/2
Thank you for this story :D I love it!
Beana chapter 11 . 1/2
joairngowrnlsij thliebglk agijfisfriluhbnj "He told me he's in love with you"

lsdjiowegfjj j"So...make him happy. Okay?"

owiaejafnrgenf j;afjdndhjfiefsj Pansy ruined her engagement dinner because she was thinking about Draco and Hermione? but theyre ENGAGEDDDDDDDDD YYYAAYAYYAYYYAY

sjoefai;rgnengldjig;hen;blfijd;ifjeulatihejfd;k i can't. my heart is just so full from the fluffies its bursting.

ahahahha "we wanted to tell you in advance though to reduce the chances of you hexing malfoy"
Beana chapter 10 . 1/2
Draco baring his heart like that-my heart broke that he was so vulnerable and couldnt wait even a month!

oh the awkwardness!

Can't wait to see what the question is!