Reviews for Bring Me To Life
SoSoSirius chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
I like the story, but IDK, I found myself rooting for Hermione and Blaise, not Hermione and Draco. It doesn't still right for them to like each other.
Arrion chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Your Pansy is absolutely crazy, but that's the point isn't it ? I'm happy that your Draco was ready to stand up for Hermione. I enjoyed your story.
holidaysforever chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
Loved the story! Good job :)
thecakehater chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I'm liking this so far. :)
Tara Mackintosh chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
I absolutely love this story. I am really glad ive read it and i believe that you have a real talent. Its beautifully written and makes me want to laugh, cry, and scream all at the same time. Its honestly one of the best Fanfics ive read in a llong time.
Tara Mackintosh chapter 10 . 9/1/2013
I am LURVING this!
Tara Mackintosh chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
AWWW its so unfair close to tears..
Tara Mackintosh chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
ooooh very good beautifully written. it has a good pace and im captivated by the story and really really enjoy it. cant wait to read more.
Tara Macintosh chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
this is soooooo good i really like it
dramionefanRilla chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I love this story- I've read it a million times by now and it still amazes me:)
Mrs. D. Malfoy chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
Oh, wow - this was amazing. Once more, as all your stories are amazing!

This one was quite different: 1st I've (nearly?) never read a Pansy/ Harry-FF and 2nd Draco and Hermione liked each other from (nearly) the very beginning.

And now everyone is going to be married and will be happily ever after :)

NEVER QUIT WRITING! Please.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
What's so secretive about the chocolates? Lol awesome story!
Moral Diplomacy chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
I love fics where Pansy and the other Slytherins are friends with the Gryffindors, and this one is no exception! The story is very well written, and so is the friendship between Hermione and Pansy, as well as Hermione and Blaise. The character development is great, since the books don't really focus on Blaise or Pansy at all, so I like reading more about their personalities. Harry/Pansy was also interesting and worked out well, surprisingly.
I Am Coolio chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
I love Dramione's (and Pansy/Harry's of course...would that be Parry? Hansy?)
LilacRosez chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
love this story the best hgdm and hppp fanfic ever! hope there is a sequel
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »