Reviews for Bring Me To Life
Shapphire chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
I forget to mention that I think you made a mistake w/ the time. Three days have passed and two days more yet Hermione said she found Pansy three days ago. If I'm wrong then please don't mind this review :)
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
Ooh~! This is sad or bittersweet? I don't understand exactly how Pansy felt but she only had Draco and no one else, being the dependent one. And that promise! *sigh* There are so many men besides Draco, Pansy!

My favourite part is Pansy and Hermione had the girl hug, aww~ *pat Pansy on the back*
And poor Draco, he couldn't have a date. Girls, please line up to have a date w/ the Draco Malfoy
Grahamgirl93 chapter 12 . 6/4/2019
This was wonderful..
eterna-romantica03 chapter 12 . 5/18/2019
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 10 . 5/18/2019
I can feel the connection between Draco and Hermione but in all honesty the paring of Harry and Pansy doesn't have the same vibe. I mean, Harry isn't questioning much is he? He is acting more like a friend than a man attracted to Pansy.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 9 . 5/17/2019
Being a decent human being sucks, but it is the right thing to do.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 6 . 5/16/2019
Hermione deserves some happiness. Hope Pansy realizes this soon.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 5 . 5/16/2019
This is a dilemma. Hermione is too noble. I admire her.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 3 . 5/16/2019
Well then, Harry and Pansy are moving faster than I expected.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 5/14/2019
Oh no, you killed Ginny! Poor Harry. Pansy, there's hope for the girl.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 5/13/2019
Hermione, the ever generous witch.
valentina91 chapter 11 . 3/21/2019
"Of all the hardships a person had to face, none was more punishing than the simple act of waiting."
I loved this FanFic. In all the canon, AU, Hogwarts-years, post-war scenarios I always think Draco and Hermione are meant to be together. This story especially reminded me of it.
PanduhBabyy chapter 12 . 2/20/2019
Awe, I loved this! Great story!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2019
This story is beautiful
cowgirl1525 chapter 1 . 1/19/2019
I finished this so fast! I just wanted to come back and thank you for writing such an amazing story!
818 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »