Reviews for Bring Me To Life
bradderslfc96 chapter 1 . 8/17/2019
One of the best stories I’ve read on this site for a very long time. The consideration of each character in their profiling and how they interact with one another is shown perfectly and you believe that the end is perfect after reading all of it. This is so good that it will be a saved story and one that I will keep on coming back to. Bravo!
Shapphire chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
I forget to mention that I think you made a mistake w/ the time. Three days have passed and two days more yet Hermione said she found Pansy three days ago. If I'm wrong then please don't mind this review :)
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
Ooh~! This is sad or bittersweet? I don't understand exactly how Pansy felt but she only had Draco and no one else, being the dependent one. And that promise! *sigh* There are so many men besides Draco, Pansy!

My favourite part is Pansy and Hermione had the girl hug, aww~ *pat Pansy on the back*
And poor Draco, he couldn't have a date. Girls, please line up to have a date w/ the Draco Malfoy
Grahamgirl93 chapter 12 . 6/4/2019
This was wonderful..
eterna-romantica03 chapter 12 . 5/18/2019
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 10 . 5/18/2019
I can feel the connection between Draco and Hermione but in all honesty the paring of Harry and Pansy doesn't have the same vibe. I mean, Harry isn't questioning much is he? He is acting more like a friend than a man attracted to Pansy.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 9 . 5/17/2019
Being a decent human being sucks, but it is the right thing to do.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 6 . 5/16/2019
Hermione deserves some happiness. Hope Pansy realizes this soon.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 5 . 5/16/2019
This is a dilemma. Hermione is too noble. I admire her.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 3 . 5/16/2019
Well then, Harry and Pansy are moving faster than I expected.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 2 . 5/14/2019
Oh no, you killed Ginny! Poor Harry. Pansy, there's hope for the girl.
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 5/13/2019
Hermione, the ever generous witch.
valentina91 chapter 11 . 3/21/2019
"Of all the hardships a person had to face, none was more punishing than the simple act of waiting."
I loved this FanFic. In all the canon, AU, Hogwarts-years, post-war scenarios I always think Draco and Hermione are meant to be together. This story especially reminded me of it.
PanduhBabyy chapter 12 . 2/20/2019
Awe, I loved this! Great story!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2019