Reviews for Bring Me To Life
Adorable!
artemisgirl chapter 12 . 12/15/2018
Yayy! Such a nice story!
artemisgirl chapter 2 . 12/15/2018
This is such a lovely story so far
DiagonAli chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
this was wonderful. I can imagine this as real, that pansy was left alone after the war with no concept on how to survive. codependency takes over and drives Dracos friendship away. I like this pansy for Harry ... both just want love and to be loveda happy, normal existence.
Draco and hermione falling in love over letters. of course that would happen! Rowling did them a great disservice by not making them a canon couple. they work on so many levels. my otp, for sure.
great story. heavy topic, not not heavy to read. I love your style of writing
cckeimig chapter 12 . 11/24/2018
This was a lot of fun to read!
SunshineMist chapter 12 . 6/27/2018
I have been reading fan-fiction for ~4-5 years and I can't believe I have found this precious gem just now. I have read a few of your stories (We learned the sea, Heavy lies the crown) a few times each and I very much enjoyed your writing throughout. But this here, this is like a breath of fresh air. An amazing concept, so beautifully written, so different from everything else I have read. I really, really enjoyed. Thank you, from the bottom of my Slytherin heart!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2018
Omg! Hermione is such an annoying bitch in this story with her: I give counseling to a patient living with me. Not exactly professional. And those bloody infantile chore lists. Sorry, but I am giving up. I actually like Pansy a lot more than Hermione in this story.
Antares No Sekai chapter 12 . 5/7/2018
Good one, I just didn't like Blaise in this one but who cares :D
Efam chapter 3 . 3/26/2018
'Her menu had no prices, which definitely indicated that if you had to ask, it was too much.'
mglblood chapter 12 . 3/14/2018
Wonderfully beautiful story. Thank you. I wanted to comment throughout, but I knew I would get distracted. LOL Keep writing!
sohoon chapter 11 . 3/12/2018
Oh Hermonie has her own story! It was explained all of her insecure state while helping Pansy...
sohoon chapter 10 . 3/12/2018
I loved the way you told us point of view of each main characters! i thought it was crucial that you input Pansy's point of view in this story and you just did it great!
cnova chapter 12 . 2/8/2018
I loved this story! It was like a slow burn without it reaaallly being a slow burn. The various interactions amongst the characters were great and I didn't mind the various non-canon aspectsthey were necessary for the plot to flow as it did.
FriendofTrees chapter 12 . 10/23/2017
This story was wonderful. I really enjoyed it. I really felt the passion that Draco had. It was very good. Thank you!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 12 . 8/31/2017
This was so freaking good. Love the writing style, and the story, and the details! It was all just so good
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »