Reviews for Bring Me To Life
frenchpiment chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
yay this story looks like its going to be a good one!

i like the character of draco which you wrote, and hermione taking charge of pansy is really cool too.

one thing: don't know if you are american or british or whatever...but pansy saying she had biscuits and jelly for breakfast everymorning conjured up the wierdest image in my mind. here in australia...biscuits are cookies, jelly is jello made from powdered gelatin and hot water...
Slytherin-Dracomione024 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
You have yourself a magnificent story here. I really like it so far, and look forward to the next update! Feel free to read anything of mine, and I will continue to love your stories!
Phoenix Severa Black chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
I really like that both Hermione and Pansy are in this story. You don't find that very often.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Jazmin.Salazar chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
this is really good. it not over right? if it not then Update!
matchaball chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Is this a one-shot?

-Kat
oncloud8 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
YAY! Another sure to be wonderful chapter story from you. And this certainly is a different way of getting Draco and Hermione together. Cause if they do, they'll have to deal with a possibly still obessesive Pansy. And yes, there is nothing a lovesick girl needs more than sappy love movies, ice cream, and popcorn with some boy-bashing on the side!
kazfeist chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Yes! The changes to the Harry/Ron dialogue, as well as the interaction with Pansy work beautifully! :D
seethroughmyeyes chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This is startting to look like a very interesting story.

Can't wait to see what happens next! XD
mnmqt chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This is another great story by you! And even though it was different, I like it! Keep it up, and are you thinking of a sequal?
1Purple-monkey-dishwasher8 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hey,

That was soo sweet and cool and yeah! So please do more if this is not a one shot!

Thanks,