Reviews for Trapped in Stone
Ivy2121 chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
It was good even if you never finished
Willow121 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Are you still going to continue it? It's really good and I absolutely LOVE this story!
remeyqueen74 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
Please update this amazing story
USACaptainAmerica50 chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
you cant see me right now but im on my hands and knees crying and begging you to continue!
Allusive Ryder chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
WHY! are the good ones still on going or on hold!
KT-fic chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
That is alright, I'm the same here. You have a wonderful story going on here, its very cute! Do update soon thought, I'm quite cruies as to what happen next.
Bashirisuku chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
I CAN"T WAIT TIL YOU UPDATE AGIAN!
Mukuro234 chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
This is such a cute fic
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
write more
Team Major Whitlock chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
i love this story and i hope that you are able to write soon, for an idea maybe have some harry/draco fluff then maybe have voldemort try to kidnap harry or turn him back to stone xx
DemeRain chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
This was a wonderful start. Thanks you for sharing as much as you did, & keep in mind, its never too late to return and write more ...
mattcun chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
plz write more
Glynna chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
I hope your muse returns soon. I greatly enjoyed this story. :) Thank you x
Newinstyle chapter 9 . 10/12/2011
Omg this was the best story.

You should continue.

If you have new ideas.

Mabye if you re did some of the chapters.

Mabye this will help ( I got this idea when before i found out the eclipse came )

1. The elves and the demon go to war and in battle the eclipse came and the spell broke and harry came and helped them. Of course people will be shocked.

2. I think you might of made draco find harry too early. Like i said their should be a war wear harry turns out. You should drop hints that mabye the statue is a human. Mabye let the demons try to steal the statue.

3. Mabye you can think while you listen to music this is how i got these ideas.

So another idea is mabye you can make draco think he saw him one night (which he did) and in the morning he see's the statue.

I hope these will help. You can always ask for help.

Am.L