Reviews for Checkmate
WolfOfLilacs chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
This is definitely one of my favorites of yours. ... I have guesses for how it ends, but I fear I may never know ... I do hope you return to this one day ... (And I apologize for the multiple ellipses. They're a bad habit of mine.)
planeteer-rach chapter 2 . 11/2/2009

I have been reading through your stories, and so far this one is my favourite. Really, it seems fascinating. It feels like there's more depth to your characters, and more truth to Harry's character, than there is in most parallel universe fics. I really hope that you decide to keep writing this one day,

cckeimig chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
Oh, man, I just HAD to go and read this, and I can't help but fear you've abandoned the story...
cckeimig chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
This was a very intriguing start, to say the least!
rosiegirl chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Really good!
Marauder Madness chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
ChipmonkOnSpeed chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
What a very odd turn of events. I'm interested, now. It was a bit confusing at the beginning, I think, but it definetly cleared out at the end.

Great chapter!

rosiegirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Good start! Look forward to seeing what happens next.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Wow, if I hadn't read the summary, I certainly would have been as confused as Harry there! It goes against everything we've believed since the first book came out! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how you handle this and what you do with it. It certainly gives you a lot of oppertunities. By the way, what about Minerva? Anyway, good luck with the next chapter!

Marauder Madness chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This is really great! Please continue soon!
craftshley chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
It's quite good so far. Keep it going!
Idnn chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
wow - what an excellent story idea. I've read stories with a parallel universe concept before but never one quite like this. I can't wait to see how this will play out and I'm crossing my fingers that Dumbledore won't die, even if he is the dark lord : )

I'm guessing that the wizards in the parallel universe performed a spell to find someone who could defeat the dark lord and it brought Harry to them - does Harry not have his own counterpart there as well? Did the other Harry die or never exist? I guess I'll just have to wait and see : )

Great new story!