Reviews for Beautiful Girl
Naru Asakura chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
A Kiss! How Nice! HaseoxShino fics are so rare... and HaseoxShino fics whit kisses included are even More rare! So.. Thank you so much for this one... I love it!
Edgeofursoul chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I like starting off with the bad.

Although adding international flavor is nice and sometimes creates depth, in this case it doesn't do very much for the story. Maybe one phrase, especially if it was a reference from the anime.

The only other thing was although this is meant to be romantic it was a bit too predictable, maybe a twist would have been cool. Just a thought.

The positive is it had a great flow and overall feel to it. I could see it happening (for the most part) in the anime. Detail was nice and fleshed Haseo out a little.
WafflingWarrior chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Haseo/Shino 4ever! _ Write more please! *Puppy dog eyes*
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
How cute... Haseo x Shino fics are so hard to find! I loved this. Please write more.
fufufuffuufu chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
That was a very pleasant story. Haseo and Shino are such a nice couple..Good job on the fic, the characters didn't seem abnormal at all. You portrayed them well.

I also liked how you threw in some japanese, it only added to the overall joy. Nice work!
Mr. Lee 2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Hey there my friend :). My apologies for double reviewing, but since I can't PM you (Glares at you hard for disabling it.), I have no choice but to do it this way. I noticed that you changed the title, but your definition of girl is incorrect, it's ga-ru. To make things easy for you, make your title and your Migoto Otome. This literally means Beautiful Girl. You didn't add the change in the story either, so you may want to do that. Finally, for future reference, try not to use translations of Japanese to English to get reviews. Fans of fics really don't appreciate that. Translate the Japanese in your story and have faith in your work. I hope you disable the PM block so we can talk sometime. Until then, I look forward to any more .Hack stories you do. Later :)!
Mr. Lee chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Hi there Kish's Kittie, this is Mr. Lee. I read your little HaseoxShino story and I must admit it's very good. It was fluffy and mysterious ;). Judging from the story, you must be doing it from the .Hack Roots POV since you mentioned Shino's pink hair. Here are a couple of things you may not know.

1. Shino eventually changes her outfit to black and her hair grey out respect for Ovan and her vow to wait for him. I personally like both her outfits ;)!

2. Shino does return to The World from her coma, but only after the events in G.U. You may want to do research on that if you plan to do a HaseoxShino story again.

In any case, this was very good. One more thing though. Although Neesan does mean girl, it's primarily used for elder sister. You may want to keep that in mind. And yes, I want translations to your words (I'll Pm you about that later.). Good Job. Later :)!