Reviews for Fighting Temptations
hello! still alive?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
dead?!
UsaMusa chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
HI...! :3 this was great and I really like to know what will happen with trunks and usagi, I love this couple and I hope you decide to continue it in any time soon, because more than five years ago that you do not update so PLEASE CONTINUE! ;)
Selene chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Please continue! I want to see why Usa-Chan is soooo sad and depressed. Trunks better not have done anything!
llama chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
*squeeeeal* im really liking where this is going. poor usagi having so much bad luck, but thats all gonna change now, right? RIGHT!

i dont think i have any constructive criticism as of now. maybe in the future. of course i could always make something mean up, if your desperate for it D.

peeease keep writing!
Deva chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wow! i really love this story, i keep checking back to see if you updated recently, and i will continue to do so even if it's not till 2010 when you add another chapter! keep up the good work, it's stories like your's and others that makes me what to write a story of my own, any who, stay motivated and know that after a stressfull day it's good to kick back and relax with a good fic from

thax

p.s. i love the usa/trunks romance my fav xover couple!
ladyredvelvet chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I love this story! I want to know what is going to happen between Trunks and Usagi!
Wild Horsefeathers8753 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Wow, I love this story! Please update soon!
iamarebel chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
You're story is fo great so far! Keep up the good work!
asianprincess chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
wow! definitely sounds good. update soon please! :)
MeowMix2 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
So I read a fanfic once about every 2 years. Even less when it comes to SM/DBZ crossovers. Thank god I found a good one! Keep it up and I think I just might go back to fanfiction!
cosmicsorrow chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Aw, I hope you update soon. Usagi makes me laugh in this :x
Parasite Eve chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
i like it please continue!
lalala chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
that was really good omg I want to find out who Trunks is engaged to please update soon
Taiki chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Sounds like this is going to be great. I love how you started it. Have more out ASAp please. LAter.