Reviews for Kamen Rider RanO
KAT349 chapter 12 . 5/12/2014
You got it wrong about Sieg. Sieg likes Hana so he calls her princess he gains a crush on her in episode 24 and he still had those feelings for her even though she got turned into a kid but Sieg did not gain a crush on Kasumi and if think that Kintaros likes Kasumi
sureshot9593 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This...is...HILARIOUS! I'll say now that I never cared much for Ranma, but he and Momotaros merge perfectly together. Moving to next chap. *small note: where was Momo's Iku Zes and his whole "from beginning to the end I am at climax speech"? those were the best parts*
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
This is very interesting...please update soon
Red dragon 112293 chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
Awesome! Write more.
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 16 . 12/26/2012
Man, you've got to update this! It's awesome! Please pick it back up!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
Please update. Can't wait to read next chapter
Bucio chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
Hi , your story is great and very funny , you will continue it ? good luck with your xover of OOO and Ikkitousen
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 16 . 8/28/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Rubius chapter 15 . 5/24/2011
please update soon, and i'm hoping kagome is ranma's wife because she is the only one that fits i mean since nabiki and kasumi aren't and obviously not any of the fiancee's than it has to be her.
Cross177 chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
Awesome-sauce dude. I would love to see more of this and finish the Ore Tanjou arc.
Rubius chapter 16 . 2/17/2011
very nice, can't wait for the next chapter, wondering if ranma will hook up with nabiki or kasumi since they are the only ones nice to him.
Omnitrix1 chapter 16 . 10/21/2010
One word can describe what i have read. AWESOME! This story was cool to start, but to go this way with Ore Tanjou makes this story evemn more awesome then I thought! Plus, I liked how Sieg possessed Inuyasha AND became Den-O Wing Form. This is the best story ever, next to your Journey Through the Decade story. Please update, I want to see more Gaoh, and how this all will end, then I wanna see the rest of the story. so, please UPDATE!
Kyugan chapter 16 . 9/27/2010
so when are you bringing this to it's climax?
Wizeman293 chapter 16 . 9/16/2010
Sesshomaru joins the party. what'll happen next? please update
Wizeman293 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010