Reviews for Planets and Zodiacs
SpartanCommando chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Sweet stOry dude. If you decide to update soon, could we get to see Ryuki paired with either Rei or Makoto?
Hang Tuah chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Now this is a pleasant surprise. It's nice to see Hotaru find a new friend in Metalceros. Not to mention by having Metalceros contracted to her & sharing its power with her in the Mirror World, she's now a cross between a Sailor Senshi and a Zodiac Knight. You could say she's now the link between the two groups.

But my personal favourite about this story is Hotaru's new friendship with Metalceros and Shadowcobra. It's nice to see good things happen to her.

The part with Metalceros made me wonder. Any chance we could see something similar with Hotaru in "Knights of the Silver Millenium"? Only this time, it's with her Star Beast. It happened with Nabiki and Armbuster when she was a child. That was years before she was attacked and discovered to be a Celestial Knight.

The idea is Hotaru got attacked like Nabiki but this time, her Star Beast turned the tables on Hotaru's attacker and attacked the corrupted Star Beast before it could absorb Hotaru's own Star Beast. As to why Hotaru's Star Beast never showed itself before, I was thinking Mistress 9's posession of her body kept it from helping Hotaru before. Mistress 9's defeat weakened the barrier which eventually Hotaru's Star Beast was able to break through. The cards the corrupted Star Beasts used on their victims also helped weaken Mistress 9's barrier.

My main inspiration of this idea came from the Inuyasha series. More specifically, Kirara, Sango's faithful demon-cat companion. Like Kirara, Hotaru's Star Beast companion can take the form of a common housecat or a dog as a disguise (like Boarbomber was able to disguise itself as a regular pig). It can then change into its full form when needed. I figured it'll be nice if Hotaru's Star Beast could be Hotaru's new friend like you did with Metalceros.

What do you think?
cabrera1234 chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
thanks for the update also when the next kamen rider ran-o story coming out i want to read it so bad!
Ryan L. Spradling chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Plan to pair a Knight with a Scout?
vampknight364 chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
cool chapter, but how did you come up with the card idea
blaster blade chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
this is cool when will you update "Legendary celestial warriors".
Jet Black Jr chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
AW, I was hoping that Shadowcobra would piss Haruka off more or that Sailor Pluto wouldn't know who the Zodiac Knights were, oh well. This is of course another great fic by one of the "Great Ones"! The way you're able to stay true to ZK's characters and still put your spin on them is down right scary and shows just how much skill you have as a writer. So is Kat going to show up to add more trouble or what? Also, what's a great recipe for disaster? Akane's cooking plus, Pluto's plutoniume!

Jet Black Jr.
Dragolord09 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Isn't there a 13th Greek Sign, or is it just me?
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Like i said, love it! This will be a great arc!