Reviews for Cerulean's Just Another Word for Blue
Darkspider chapter 8 . 1/9
I absolutely LOVE your Sora. He can rule the world with just a smile! Haha.

Riku and Axel's relationship is pretty confusing and even until now it's still hurting them both. Roxas is getting dragged into it as well and we all know what happens when Sora's beloved twin brother gets upset.

The whole world better run when Sora loses his temper. Haha. Can't wait for more! I'm on a KH high since I'm re-playing KH2 Final Mix and BBS nowadays!
Takara yume chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
I sense trouble acomin' XD
Takara yume chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
pfft haha! Xd nice~ knew they'd pull through~ great chapter~!
Takara yume chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
D: damn U Sora...O_O
Takara yume chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
D'aaww Sora is just so sweet~ 3
Takara yume chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Roxaaass~~ yeah~ XDD ah such a cute chapter~
Takara yume chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
-Glomps anti-social Riku- XD
Takara yume chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
this is so cute~ *q* I love it already~~~
MoonStar100 chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
I really really really love the story and just CAN NOT wait till you put the next chapter up!
SunlilyQ chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
Wow, I just marathoned this shit! Great story you have going on here. I kinda feel bad for Roxas and Sora though. Until Axel and Riku get their shit sorted through, they kinda have to grin and bear it, or in Roxas' case glower and bear it. That's so not fair to them, but I realize it is a necessary hurt for the characters sake. I hope Axel and Riku finally move on so they can bask in the Cerulean colored happiness for all eternity. I'll continue to enjoy their journey on the way to finding it, fer shure.
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Very nice chapter. Sora's such a ditz sometimes, but we love him for it. Thanks for the update!

TheSitarGirl chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Wow, you're an AMAZING writer. This fic is so unlike every other, and I love it. The different POV's are so perfect; Axel and Riku's personalities and thoughts are far different from eachother. It's great that you can capture both of them so perfectly (: This story also flows perfect. I really admire that although this is an Akuroku fic, Axel still has love for Riku. It adds so much to the drama! I love the humor in this as well, I'm positive every chapter has made me laugh out loud XD

iLOOOVEthis story! Can't wait for another chapter :)!

Reader chapter 8 . 7/29/2011

An update!

That was a very mean fake-out, by the way.

I totally fell for it.

And I'm completely ready for some Riku/Sora fluff/kissing/anything and everything adorable and/or sexy.

I know that isn't realistic, but I can only hope!
runner chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
I just love this story.

Riku's so adorable and awkward.

And I love the dynamics of both relationships.

I wish you'd update, even just to say whether or not you plan on continuing.
cherrryyyy chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
It's almost been a year since you've updated D: