Reviews for A Note to the Fangirls from Edward Elric
GoldenGriffiness chapter 2 . 8/23
Dewey, Christian, Firestar (I will avoid going into more warrior cats), Kirara, Varjak Paw, Kuro, Aslan... I can think of lots of awesome cats :D (All but one of those happen to be male.) Cats are the more Stoic of the two animals. While dogs trust blindly, cats are fierce, often antisocial, and will hurt you if you make them mad. Now if only the fangirls could show Ed fitting them for those reasons, rather than them being cute. (Which they are, but they can also take care of themselves)

I love this. XD Though it's definitely clear it came out before brotherhood or the end of the manga, as Edwin is definitely cannon, as is father!Ed. Pretty sure they never kissed on screen, still, though.

I love how you write Ed XD
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/3
First of all, I congratulate you on somehow tracking down Edward Elric. Second of all, THANK YOU SO BLOODY DAMN MUCH! I'm not the only one who thinks a lot of these fanfics are insane and twisted! (It horrified me when I found out about Elricest BLEUGH!)
Moonlesscat chapter 2 . 5/2
Uh Ed, that's just rude. I mean, sure there aren't many cat hero books out there but hey, *Raises both arms* anthro lovers are out there. That's what an animal and a human combined is called. Besides, I'm a cat anthro.
lehighfivegirl chapter 12 . 2/21
Dear Edward,
Dear God, there aren't even words to say how much I agree with everything you have said.
I read your first note, and I admit, I DID laugh. I didn't laugh because I thought; "Oh, look at Likkle Eddy! He's so kawaii when he's in a rage!"- I laughed because your choice of words were so accurate.
I myself have literally only been your fan for 5 days, but I'd like to say that I am not as obsessive as the other fangirls.
I mean, yeah, I've searched into Amazon "Fullmetal Alchemist pocket watch", but I literally need a new watch- and I thought it'd be cool to go into class and say, "Hey, look, Jolie! I'm a super hardass State Alchemist! Behold my watch!" as a joke, but only as a joke.
Again, I feel sympathy for you. You don't "own" yourself, and Arakawa, who "does", is making money out of you to suit her own needs!
So I hope you don't see me as a mindless stalker, because last week I couldn't give two jots about Edward and Alphonse Elric, and 'please stop talking about them, I don't care!'!
So thank you for reading this,
animeasiangirl chapter 12 . 2/8
When will you post again? It's been 6 f**king years! Oh. I also have my own account. Look up animeasiangirl if you are interested. Why didn't I just sign in? I was to lazy. Just make another rant and I will follow and favorite your account. Equivalent Exchange right?
hummingbird802 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Don't worry Ed! I promise i won't write any yaois and when i say in the first chapter you kissed, it was after the end of FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood when you were married. I think you got married? Am i right?
aaaa chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Didn't finish this chapter because of how Ed said Winry and he would never be married. EVER. But they did have kids in the anime (brotherhood) AND manga. I know that it has been a long time and you probably haven'read/watched brotherhood before you made this. But still it irritates me hahahaha
I just want to clarify that EdWin is totally canon. *flies away*
Ans chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Hey, Elric. I'm just going to call you that because I'm a stranger. It would be weird if someone you don't know called you by your first name, right? Yeah. You can call me Ans, that's sort of a nick name... HEY! I'M grammatically correct, right?! ...wait, what? There's a pairing with you and...ENVY?! GROSS! That would NEVER happen, right?!
Sleepybutterfree chapter 12 . 2/24/2014

At first i was planning to do all the things you said i shouldn't do, just to annoy you. But meh, fanfiction doesnt let you review more than one time, so i wont waste it trolling.

I must say you are a little overreacting... A little, i guess... Bad grammar is indeed bad, but you shouldnt be so annoyed by the plot of the stories. As you said, none of the things on this site arent real, so just because somebody writes some creepy mpreg about you and some mary sue in a yaoi relationship, it doesnt mean it is "forced on you" or whatever you said.

It is just a story, jeez. Don't go all angry on them. I do understand why you hate the yaoi, but some perverts ( hehe) enjoy reading that thing, and you shouldn't judge us dammit. This is the internet dammit. That ...4chan(?) rule exists for a reason. (God.. I failed at internet..)

Its not i particularry have an obsession with you. I read yaoi about a lot of different characters from other shows, and Lelouch from Code Geass is definitely my favorite anime character. Yet, if i met him irl i wouldn't scream. I would be a little scared, actually. Then i would go see a doctor.

There is one thing bugging me about you. And this show. It's kind of funny seeing you hate "magic" and be so obsessed over science, when alchemy is pretty much magic too! I mean yes, i guess it does follow all the laws of chemestry and perhaps biology on the Human Transmutation part, but that's about it.

There is that little thing called PHYSICS that you like to fuck with. Yes, why dont we go to a world where drawing a circle makes things change shape and such. You have to admit: there is a little bit of magic in alchemy. I'm sure that if i actually knew enough physics i could prove it fast, but meh.

I am curious about your opinion on brotherhood. Honestly i think it is WAY better than the original anime. Really. The original had an annoying lack of Father. Or Pride. Or truth, since in the original there was no white being at the gate. Greed was really cool there too.

By the way, you proposed to winry there. Ahahahahaha
Ariel Tsaur chapter 8 . 1/29/2014
I agree with everything you have said. People shouldn't be making up fan fictions when they don't even make sense at all. Personally I am not a "fan girl" and I think that people should stop missing up with the concept of the entire series. Not only are most of their stories illogical but they have been pretty much ruining your life style. I'm not surprised that "fan girls" would do these things but I'm sorta upset that they're changing the way one is. I mean at least if you want to create a new story up for FMA at least have some consideration and make things proper. Not everything goes as others plan and if one plans to change everything just forget about it. I think that "fan girls" really do like FMA but in my opinion this isn't the way to go. They mess up the story, characters, and they even make people cats or animals. It would be best to leave the story the way it is.
GoldenGriffiness chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
Wow. You did a incredible job capturing Ed's voice in this. . This was a very enjoyable read, and nice to see someone ranting about the things in pretty much an fandom I don't agree with. Which is nice, because I'm looking for good fics now, and it is a painful process. ...Very painful.
I know that judging by the update date and complete label, this fic probably won't be resurrected, though I hope theres still a chance. If so, I've got a challenge: Write a whole chap/rant/whatever on things in the fandom you like :P After all, maybe they'll be more prone to listen then, hey "Ed"? :P
Of course not gunna happen, but I can dream . A few trends I would like to see a opinion on if possible:
Parental Roy
(serious) Chimera or Homunculus Ed
I have to admit the latter is probably my favorite thing to read, I've always liked dark fics (I like the character development that happens in shapechange fics. That does not mean I approve of turning Ed into a girl for romance's sake. Not that such a story could never be done right should it focus on the actual challenges of something like that happened and treats it for the hard (and likely at least a little traumatizing) event it would be. It's actual a very good premise to explore the more fundamental difference between genders. However, if not treated right it'll shred the story in question. As for mpreg, maybe, MAYBE it could work. If treated right, witch I have yet to see in any fandom. Granted I don't really check such fics, so I can't guarantee what I'm saying. But yeah, for any character- if they've been turned into the opposite gender, a cat or anything else- it would be a very serious problem and should thus be treated thus.
I think I should stop now . Sorry for the rant, but these things get under my skin as I spend plenty of my life looking for good things to read. FMA doesn't even have bte worst of it. If you want fandoms which are even harder to find good material in, look at Yu-Gi-Oh and Kingdom Hearts.
Thanks for a VERY entertaining story! I hope to maybe eventually see more out of it.
winry.niko chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
I agree with you edward . YOU ARE A BOY.. NOT A GIRL WHY DO THEY DRESS YOU UP AS A GIRL?! IM A GIRL AND I LOVE YOUR SHOW YOUR LIFE IS ABSOLUTELY CRAZY! BUT DO I DRESS U UP AND WRITE YAOI FANFICS ABOUT U? NO. NO I DONT... oh BTW ppl call you short? it doesn't make sense cause I'm 14 and I'm 145 cm.
Crazy Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I Amit, I am one of the girls that FANGIRLZ over Ed, and also, I under stand how depressing his past is, I mean, I cry every single time someone makes a remark about.. *sniffle* Nina, (my friends do that all the time, I swear sometimes I think they have no soul) but not only that, I more like this as Ed as someone to have as a very close friend, I have a friend that is a lot like Ed, he's short, he's got a short temper, but a real sweet heart, I think I like Ed so much because he reminds me of my friend, any way,

-mindless Fangirl
Cyline the Cherry Blossom chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Thank-you for writing this Ed. Unfortunately, your ranting made me stay up and I'll probably miss my bus tomorrow, but it was worth it? Oh and I was wondering what the basic properties of brick are because my dad needs to make one. Just kidding. Anyways, thanks again for these rants. And yes, you are very funny when you rant. It's probably because you rant trying to deny instead of rant and try to agree. _
Cyline the Cherry Blossom chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Isn't it obvious? You aren't AdventureAddict because she is not a real person, she is the pen name of a real person. So, technically, the physical human being going by the pen name "AdventureAddict" is the person writing this. Not Edward Elric. Not AdventureAddict.