Reviews for Regression
theorex111 chapter 14 . 4/4
Wow this story really sounded like it was an actual American Dragon episode! Good job with everything and the ending played out really nicely, I wouldn't have wanted it to end in any other way! :)
Dragon Wang chapter 14 . 1/30/2010
dude make another one, i enjoyed this very much.

not to hurry ya though.

hope to see another one

see ya later
Yoko Nenshou chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
regression is the opposite of progression, so intead of going forward twoard ur goals, u go backwards away from them...

ex: mental regressionur slowly losing ur mind,

academic regressionur grades r going down, etc.

am i ranting?
Claudette14 chapter 14 . 8/23/2009
i just want to say that all 3 stories of this is so good. i actually had fun reading it. nice job. bye :)

~CLAUDETTE~
TheHumanShield chapter 14 . 7/8/2009
NEXT STORY. great series first 3 part story ive seen till that back to the futer thing but nevermind i would like a nother staoy after this. dosnt have to be ATER this ending so little sugestion. ME OUT
Fire The Unicorn chapter 14 . 2/22/2008
u totally should make a 4th story. Roxanne and Spud should go out lol! I loved all 3 storys I think you are a asum (sorry can't spell) writer! Can you check out one of my stories please? Anyway I think you have the gift. And my advice 2 u is use it!

Summer
hi chapter 14 . 8/26/2007
Come on give us one more at lest one more.
jandsman chapter 14 . 8/8/2007
you should do another story
Luiz4200 chapter 14 . 8/6/2007
A story called Damage Report could be about the Dragon Council not being so forgiving after all and demand some kind of punishment. Or some other magical creature wanting payback for whatever she did as Huntsgirl either brainwashed or in the old days when she didn't know Jake Long is the American Dragon.
Wolfwhisperer chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
hm, I have a couple of ideas, but I don't know what they mean, that can be your job. Reconcile, resolution, revolution, realization, reformation, that's about it.
Amdrag chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
i'd lu 4th 1. Nice ending.
Lily887787 chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
Great story!
HuntsgirlLiz chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
hey u should totally make a fourth story when they are way older and rose and jake already have kids but are also the key ingredients to a spell 88 and 89 are trying to make that would bring back all the huntsclan from the vortex and maybe even the huntsman back from the dead... but if u dont use that idea to make a fourth story i dont care as long as there is a fourth story!:D
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
Good story. I think that you should do a fourth book.
Sam chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
love the chapter, please make a seaqual and update soon!