Reviews for For The Love Of Books
bensonmonquie chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
stuipid stuff
G S chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
"They both loved books and could talk about it for hours and hours on end", but Gus was only looking for a name for Chris, she didn't actually read the books.

"She had come to terms that she had lost the closest thing she had ever and would ever have to a daughter", but she had a daughter.

Other wise I really enjoyed the story.
Bernadette Avenue chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Wow i really liked this. The Pact is one of my favorite books. You did a wonderful job of portraying the characters and I always thought they needed to have a conversation like this. When did this part take place? Was it during, or after the trial? I dont find that in your excerpt.
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
The great thing about this one shot is that it leads somewhere else. That last thing that Melanie says, about losing her dignity - that's a step forward for her to say that, and it lets you know that there's hope for her and Gus. Great job!
susan chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
yeah its pretty good but you forgot about Kate. Gus and James do have a daughter she's just not in it a lot
Kego chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
hi. this book is mintage,

and i reeli think that yu kept the character like how their personalities were. and it was reel gurd. rite more stuff like this! lolz
Anaeli chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
wow! its really good! you kept their personalities and that is hard to do! the pact is my favourite book right before all harry's... so keep writing!
trixykidz2514 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
actually, i just read this book a couple of days ago, and i absolutely love this one shot you did. you did the characters justice. and i thought that it was great. what happened to mel and gus was really quite terrible.

wonderful writingkandace
Aly chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
It was good. Write more. I enjoyed it.