Reviews for Survive!
Lady Selah chapter 9 . 10/18/2007
(to lazy to log in) WOW, I remeber this fic from way back when I'm glad I found it
Tina-Chan 0 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006

This fic is very good
angel-kamui chapter 9 . 10/22/2004
This story is so damn cool! I love it! And there wasn't a lot of swearing. For God's sake Duo was tortured, I would have expected a lot more swearing. :P Anyway you did a great job with this story. _~
koriaena chapter 9 . 8/12/2004
i dont think it was too much swearing. they were captured and being tortured! who WOULDNT be swearing their heads off?
too lazy to sign in chapter 9 . 12/11/2003
nah, don't worry bout the Duo torture, it's the best part! love it! Keep it up!
SHINIGAMIAOD chapter 9 . 2/12/2003
GREAT STORY! Any way i liked it a lot and i think Soldiers swear a lot exspecaily Duo ;)

and i get your Duo love and torture logici think the sam way too! and once again Great story
Vampire Queen chapter 9 . 1/31/2003
That was great! I loved all the injuries and the blood! It was awsome! You also have an awsome writing tecneque(s/p?)! Keep up the great work!

Misanagi chapter 9 . 12/17/2002
Really good, I loved it! I read it all at once and I just loved it! Congrats _x
Kiiro chapter 9 . 9/24/2002
I luffed the story! I've read it before (a long time ago) but I don't think I reviewed... anyway, great job!

...Cursed too much? They're soldiers, for crying out loud. Why would anyone look into their death and yell "GOSH DARN IT! FIDDLE STICKS!" -;;
Eloisa-Persephone chapter 9 . 5/16/2002
Good fic. I like the introspective ending, I like your evil Zechs, and I like Duo in all his guises. I'd love to read more of your stuff sometime.
Ryoko-onee chapter 9 . 5/16/2002
I have to say, Duo is my favorite Gundam pilot. I love Duo angst, which also translates to Duo torture. This story is one of the greats. Duo was the Heero.

Did I just write that? I meant Hero. Oh well, too lazy to go back and change it. Anyways, I loved your fic. I hope you find your disc.
SleepSweetPetite chapter 9 . 5/15/2002
::Sad eyes:: That's the end? But..but...I wanted more! You must feed my hunger for more! I-I demand it!
SleepSweetPetite chapter 8 . 5/15/2002
Yay! Can't wait to click on to Chapter 9! - ::cleeeeeque::
Crazy chapter 9 . 5/15/2002
Vikki I think you should be proud of this fic - I enjoyed it throughly. Who are you? you say...well no one really, just another fan that loves angst...Lots and Lots of angst - especially Duo angst. did I mention I like angst? Well anyway, thanks for a good read.
shinigami's voice chapter 8 . 5/14/2002
What a nice story! Yeah, sorry haven't reviewed since like chapter 4, but i'm here and i really like this fic. (claps, claps, claps) You got some nice notes about the guns, eh? Well, you said one more to go. Is Heero gonna give the credit of the success to Duo? i mean, Duo almost dies saving him, gotta thanks at least. Hope you write it! Well done!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »